tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry bumping this thread again, but I'm just so happy to finally have this in my collection, too:

a.jpg

Initially I only wanted the Rocket & Groot lenti or the 1/4 slip. But I got an offer for the OC for a fantastic price, so I went for that and thought about selling off the copies I didn't want. Well, as owners of the OC might have guessed already, I decided to keep them all. Really beautiful editions, too beautiful to let go of any of them.

b.jpg c.jpg d.jpg
e.jpg f.jpg
g.jpg

The embossing and richness of color on the steebook and 1/4 slip are superb! I think it's even my favorite edition. It will remain sealed. Still debating which lenti I should open (leaning towards Rocket & Groot).

01.jpg 02.jpg

Like in my copy of Gone Girl, the lenticular image was not glued on properly. I wonder if it's somehow possible to fix this...?

Sorry bumping this thread again, but I'm just so happy to finally have this in my collection, too:

View attachment 339017

Initially I only wanted the Rocket & Groot lenti or the 1/4 slip. But I got an offer for the OC for a fantastic price, so I went for that and thought about selling off the copies I didn't want. Well, as owners of the OC might have guessed already, I decided to keep them all. Really beautiful editions, too beautiful to let go of any of them.

View attachment 339018 View attachment 339019 View attachment 339020
View attachment 339021 View attachment 339023
View attachment 339024

The embossing and richness of color on the steebook and 1/4 slip are superb! I think it's even my favorite edition. It will remain sealed. Still debating which lenti I should open (leaning towards Rocket & Groot).

View attachment 339025 View attachment 339026

Like in my copy of Gone Girl, the lenticular image was not glued on properly. I wonder if it's somehow possible to fix this...?

One of the best releases ever!

View attachment 339017

View attachment 339024

View attachment 339017

View attachment 339024

Great photos !!! ;-) Thanks for that! I am glad that I own the R & G Lenticular. And the Steelbook is top and a true masterpiece !!!