tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't agree with you more, it's like christmas everytime i go to the mailbox....christmas in july, doesn't get much sweeter than that...ok maybe christmas at christmas. In summary, blufans in mailbox is good.

but what @charleybusko had said it is true, every single Blufans release are never on schedule (once ordered it takes 6 to 9 months in general)...but it is true with our beloved steels, when it's in the mail and we get it, it does feel like Christmas. I remember Ordering Frozen early April and when I received it in November I just felt like a Kid... same goes with KFP 1 & 2 delay was long but so worth the wait as the release are stunningly beautiful.

Basically it will take the time it needs to take, so if it's released in July than all the better if it takes longer we'll just have to wait but once in hands I believe this will be again another early Christmas :emb:

Reactions: harry
i ask a simple question and it was that and you say enough, god some people so touchy. i won't mention a thing anymore :rolleyes:

Steady on old bean, looks like you're the touchy one! You asked how many I had, I said enough (meaning enough copies for everyone on the GB). If that constitutes as 'touchy' then you and I sir have a very different outlook on life

;)

Last edited: