tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We were told that the invoices are going out in June, not heard anywhere about sending them out now. We are still waiting for Thor The Dark World

Invoices certainly aren't going out till June on the other site, but no idea about here. Some say they have got theres.

Yeah chances of this even being dispatched at the end of June the way Blufans work is slim.

I have sent out invoice for those in my GB with deadline for payments in June. So HDN is invoicing now, not Kevin who from what I hear is doing so in early June. I'm told that HDN members can get their copies same time as Kevin's so all I'm doing is being pro-active to make sure I can try to keep up with that statement from my end.

Invoices certainly aren't going out till June on the other site, but no idea about here. Some say they have got theres.

I got mine and have paid it already, although the deadline was early June. Maybe some GB hub leaders find it better to sent them a few weeks earlier while others prefer holding them on as long as possible, depending on their GB managing style.

Last edited:
Reactions: psychoscot
Simply put ... who do you think has to pay for all his requested qty even when stragglers have yet to pay? Me. This GB is huge so the more time I can give members the more chance I can meet the requirements. Plus I have a life too, my invoicing for my side took me all day yesterday. So also gotta have peace and quiet and lots of time to get it all done and accounted for right.

I have sent out invoice for those in my GB with deadline for payments in June. So HDN is invoicing now, not Kevin who from what I hear is doing so in early June. I'm told that HDN members can get their copies same time as Kevin's so all I'm doing is being pro-active to make sure I can try to keep up with that statement from my end.

Thanks for the update @Wreck :thumbs:

With all the GB invoices this week including SPR I almost needed a change of underwear! :OMG:

Reactions: Le Marquis
Can
Simply put ... who do you think has to pay for all his requested qty even when stragglers have yet to pay? Me. This GB is huge so the more time I can give members the more chance I can meet the requirements. Plus I have a life too, my invoicing for my side took me all day yesterday. So also gotta have peace and quiet and lots of time to get it all done and accounted for right.
u confirm I'm on list?

so @cooey the gb take it as a guess we will get invoiced early june then?

many thanks
basil :thumbs:

@Basil No idea mate, I don't deal with the invoicing, @Wreck is your man for that. But at a guess, I would say yes, early June

@Wreck is it possiable to get invoiced for the uk group buy please as would prefer to do sooner rather than later???

cheers basil :thumbs:

If this Steelbook is released as stated in late June or even early July, it will have been the LEAST delayed Blufans release. It was scheduled for April and only a 2 month delay is actually excellent considering how much is going into these GOTG releases. However, based on Frozen, I honestly don't see it coming until Fall. That's not a bad thing, there's bound to be some kinks to work out (Slipcase sizing, Steelbook proofs, etc.) and so far we have heard no production problems. As it looks now, I really hope Blufans have this release well-oiled and going smoothly learning from past problems. June seems a little soon but production pics and info can come really fast and all of a sudden it's shipped out on time to be in hands for its 1-year theatrical anniversary. Either way, I'm excited to see wgat comes out in the coming weeks. Cheers!

I can't imagine the carrying costs and the amount of organization that goes into a group buy of this magnitude and size shipping worldwide. Kuddo's and thanks goes out to @Wreck, @cooey, Kevin and everyone else that is involved.

Reactions: cooey
This is Blufans, released date scheduled announced is never the real actual date. It will definitely be delayed I would assume best case scenario a few months. If they are on time, it would shock me ! They never are on schedule. But always worth the wait. They are using Scanavo Denmark which will improve chances of things going more smoothly, but it's not a reassurance looking at past history.

@charleybusko what is your opinion on this scheduled GOTG released for end of June ?

If this Steelbook is released as stated in late June or even early July, it will have been the LEAST delayed Blufans release. It was scheduled for April and only a 2 month delay is actually excellent considering how much is going into these GOTG releases. However, based on Frozen, I honestly don't see it coming until Fall. That's not a bad thing, there's bound to be some kinks to work out (Slipcase sizing, Steelbook proofs, etc.) and so far we have heard no production problems. As it looks now, I really hope Blufans have this release well-oiled and going smoothly learning from past problems. June seems a little soon but production pics and info can come really fast and all of a sudden it's shipped out on time to be in hands for its 1-year theatrical anniversary. Either way, I'm excited to see wgat comes out in the coming weeks. Cheers!
Different company/group producing the steelbook I guess? Considering that all of the art was announced a while back June doesn't seem too unrealistic in my opinion.