Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No. 15) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 29, 2017
Purchase links: Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - (Pre-order starts August 11 at 10 PM until August 25 10 PM Korea time) - All editions currently OOS
Price: $47 (Individual editions) - $155 (Boxset)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B
Notes: "Our pre-order will start from August 11 until August 25 and we will make same number of products as our orders. We are testing a different style of pre-order and Pre-order can end early."
Total print run = 4000
Box set gift: original production notes 52p
36 pages photo book
8x character card
6x post card

GOTG-01.jpgGOTG-02.jpgGOTG-03.jpgGOTG-04.jpg
20622312_1022442121192893_3036679281210987160_n.jpg

Last edited:
Mine arrived today. Compiments for the packaging. You could drop it from an airplane and it would still would be intact :thumbs: Other resellers could learn something from this.
Customs was also not an issue. It's valued at US $20.

For the eagle eyed, the title on the spines for both full slips also have errors. Note the last "S"

IMG_1960.JPG

Very surprised these got past the prototype stage. Obviously little or no quality control has taken place. I will live with it, but it's now every edition that has a design (printing) error and a replacment sticker is simply not good enough.

For the eagle eyed, the title on the spines for both full slips also have errors. Note the last "S"

Very surprised these got past the prototype stage. Obviously little or no quality control has taken place. I will live with it, but it's now every edition that has a design (printing) error and a replacment sticker is simply not good enough.

Just checked it and yes I have it too.
Premium release!? my a** !!! :wtf:

Hopefully they will improve in the future.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and PKAVFC

View attachment 336628

Good eye, bad nova

Reactions: PKAVFC
I can live with it, just about though :p

I do think they should be sending out replacement lenticular slips though mate

Checked mine and it has the same gammy "S"

Yeah I do think customers should be entitled to replacements if they want one. As much as I love this release I do feel it was rushed. And the wrong credits and spazzy S proves that

Checked mine and it has the same gammy "S"

Yeah I do think customers should be entitled to replacements if they want one. As much as I love this release I do feel it was rushed. And the wrong credits and spazzy S proves that

The booklet also has printing issues - "note" not even a Spazzy S on that! Ha.

Also marvel logo missing top border. Big fan of Nova, so benefit of the doubt this time

IMG_1994.jpg

It's like having a snickers bar without any nuts.
Life goes on.

Cannot wait to get my one click of this, the blufans volume 2 quarter slip and Spidey Kimchi. October is going to be a marvellous month (pun intended).

Didn't realise snickers bars cost £47.50 & £145.00+ for a fun pack.

Please nova, I love to waste money on items with printing errors, please continue

Numpty

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
While I agree that there shouldn't be any printing errors on a premium like this and that people have every right to be disappointed, it's not a deal breaker for me. I still adore the slips and the way I display them, none of the printing errors are visible. So to me this is still a gorgeous release, despite the flaws.

Reactions: Flloydo
While I agree that there shouldn't be any printing errors on a premium like this and that people have every right to be disappointed, it's not a deal breaker for me. I still adore the slips and the way I display them, none of the printing errors are visible. So to me this is still a gorgeous release, despite the flaws.

This...but what is really getting me more and more angry are those Micro scratches all over the Fullslips. This shouldn't happen with these premium releases.

Reactions: Flloydo
Customs got hold of mine :(

£8 handling fee going to Royal Mail thieving bastards!!

Not sure why it happened never had a problem before ordering direct from Nova :(

Not sure why it happened never had a problem before ordering direct from Nova :(
Damn o_O Sorry to hear that :bag: What do Nova usually mark packages at nowadays? Still $20? Nothing for me yesterday yet my tracking states "delivered (16 days)" :confused: The last update however still says it's at my local DO so I'm hoping it arrives tomorrow and isn't subject to the same fate as yours :cautious: Would be a first for me :blackeye::(

Damn o_O Sorry to hear that :bag: What do Nova usually mark packages at nowadays? Still $20? Nothing for me yesterday yet my tracking states "delivered (16 days)" :confused: The last update however still says it's at my local DO so I'm hoping it arrives tomorrow and isn't subject to the same fate as yours :cautious: Would be a first for me :blackeye::(

Mine got hit by customs as well £11.12, first time for me as well :(.
I forgot to email nova to ask to mark it at $15, maybe that's why, although usually $20 gets through fine.
My tracking also says delivered (14 days) never was, then it said it was back at heathrow, then the fee to pay card arrived.(n).
Fingers crossed yours will get through without being stung.:thumbs:

I forgot to email nova to ask to mark it at $15, maybe that's why, although usually $20 gets through fine.
My tracking also says delivered (14 days) never was, then it said it was back at heathrow, then the fee to pay card arrived.(n).
Hmmm, I do have a bad feeling about this now (n) Think my customs cherry will be popping anytime soon! :ohno::muted:

Didn't realise snickers bars cost £47.50 & £145.00+ for a fun pack.

Please nova, I love to waste money on items with printing errors, please continue

Numpty

Your fave word on this forum isn't it. Mr standoffish strikes again and cannot allow anybody else to have their own opinion without throwing his toys out of his pram :LOL:

It's entirely the same regardless of cost oh lord of the forum, it's just that some of us take the sad news much better than others.

Hmmm, I do have a bad feeling about this now (n) Think my customs cherry will be popping anytime soon! :ohno::muted:

Sounds like UK customs are starting to crack down post brexit........

That would be why I got done I didn’t ask Nova to mark it down, I’m so used to using the GB’s and previously one of Kimchi or Nova’s old site had the option to mark it down yourself

Ah well lesson learnt