Purchase links: Blu-ray from Best Buy - UHD from Best Buy
Price: $29.99 - $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

4K UHD +3D + Blu-ray
01.jpg 04.jpg

Blu-ray + DVD
02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited:
This one is an easy buy, not for the horrible artwork but for the 4K AND 3D discs.... for $35.... and in the US, where else can you get the 3D disc, other than importing it?

I remember when part 1 came out. There were a dozen people in line. LOL. I think I saw Ash there as well. He kept looking for a restock while he was in the checkout line because he only had one copy in his hand. He then got out of line and ran over to the restock and I believe they wouldn't allow him anymore.

I was tempted to go with the GB but I'd like to see the final product first, historically the finish on the MCU steels in the states is worse than what europe get

Anyone know if the 4k will get a $5 discount? Blu-Ray/DVD is $24.99 down from $29.99, 4K is still $34.99 strong.

My payment got declined, so I re-entered my payment info and it took it, but it hasn't done anything yet.

Got my preorder shipped notification Thursday afternoon. Got home from work Friday night and my copy was at my front door! By far the earliest I've ever gotten a preorder.

I'm sitting here waiting for my order to ship and still nothing. Looks like I may not have it by Tuesday.

No. They want you to pay to get the UHD version on vudu that has Dolby Vision. Its the lastest scam the studios have to try and force us to double dip.
High bitrate physical vs. low bitrate streaming
HDR10 physical vs. DV streaming

I don't know.