Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to the Dr Strange debacle I figured people would want to know this release's print run has been confirmed by Kevin on the other forum to be 3500 copies. Hallelujah! :thumbs:

(I wanted to link his post but wasn't sure what the rules are for posting links to other forums)

Edit: Also forgot to mention there's plans to sell the 1/4 slip separately from the one click for those of you interested in that.

Due to the Dr Strange debacle I figured people would want to know this release's print run has been confirmed by Kevin on the other forum to be 3500 copies. Hallelujah! :thumbs:

(I wanted to link his post but wasn't sure what the rules are for posting links to other forums)

Edit: Also forgot to mention there's plans to sell the 1/4 slip separately from the one click for those of you interested in that.
Print run should be 10,000 so that even my grandma with the arthritic fingers and short attention span can be assured of getting one.;)

Check out post #340 on page 17

;)

Could always be added to the OP I suppose

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Skyarcke and harry
Hey guys...new to group buys. How do you normally go about getting them? Thanks in advance
Hey Shakey. :)

When the time comes, a link to the group buy will be posted in here and also added to the OP (original post) of this thread. Further instructions are explained on the GB (group buy) page itself, but here's how it usually works... you simply click the "Buy" button once the GB goes live and pay upfront (this is done through PayPal) to secure your copy, the item will then be shipped to you around release date.

Here's an example of how @cooey's BluFans group buys generally look:
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ans-exclusive-blu-ray-steelbook-group-buy.139

Hopefully that helps, but please feel free to contact myself or another member of staff if you require further assistance.

Welcome to HDN! :thumbs:

When the time comes, a link to the group buy will be posted in here and also added to the OP (original post) of this thread. Further instructions are explained on the GB (group buy) page itself, but here's how it usually works... you simply click the "Buy" button once the GB goes live and pay upfront (this is done through PayPal) to secure your copy, the item will then be shipped to you around release date.

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ans-exclusive-blu-ray-steelbook-group-buy.139

Hopefully that helps, but please feel free to contact myself or another member of staff if you require further assistance.

do you still have to have a certain number of forum messages before being able to join a GB? It was at one time like that...maybe that has changed.

Thanks Noodles much appreciated. I'll keep an eye for the link.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Thanks Noodles much appreciated. I'll keep an eye for the link.
No problem buddy. :)

If you really don't want to miss anything in this thread, then you can subscribe to it by selecting "Watch Thread" above the OP ^. That way you'll receive an email each time there's a new post in here and you'll obviously be alerted to the GB going live as soon as it's announced (so long as you check your emails regularly). ;)

Reactions: Shakey
The Facebook group buy is $200 for the one click these releases are becoming rather a joke price wise now!!
I mean $200 for an already released title (from same retailer) it really is becoming rather silly now

Do you mean GOTG 1?

Is this just me or this sequel was weak in terms of storyline ? (n):dunno:

Lots of funny quirky moments(so many and well done) and Amazing Special Effects, but the storyline itself left me kind of Blah :bored:

Still need to be collected to have a complete collection o_O

i havent seen it yet :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

not-listening-la.jpg

basil :thumbs: