Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - In theaters May 5th 2017

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]James Gunn[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Pratt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Zoe Saldana[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dave Bautista[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bradley Cooper[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vin Diesel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Karen Gillan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Rooker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Benicio del Toro[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sean Gunn[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Pom Klementieff[/ACTOR]

Plot: Set to the backdrop of Awesome Mixtape #2, 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' continues the team's adventures as they unravel the mystery of Peter Quill's true parentage. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
y4MBh0EjBlMuOzv9axM4qJlmhzz.jpg
[/container]

Image2.jpg
gotg2.jpg

Last edited:
F**K YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot::woot::woot: :cool: :drool:

"Do you need a hug?" LOL! :rofl: I love it, can't wait! :notworthy:

HOLY F***********CK!!!!

Can't wait for this. It's going to be epic and it looks sooooo cool

Cant wait to see more guardians space terrain and planets and teenage groot

Drax was awesome

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
This is the only Marvel film I've ever been super excited for, as I absolutely adored the first one! Have to say that teaser didn't do much for me though... mainly because it lacked any real humour and they recycled the same music from the first movie. But it is just a teaser after all, so I'm expecting the full trailer to be full of all the good stuff! :D

Reactions: Flloydo
This is the only Marvel film I've ever been super excited for, as I absolutely adored the first one! Have to say that teaser didn't do much for me though... mainly because it lacked any real humour and they recycled the same music from the first movie. But it is just a teaser after all, so I'm expecting the full trailer to be full of all the good stuff! :D

I didn't mind hearing that song but only because of the part where quill and drax are talking they did the scene like they are actually listening to it in the ship still which totally makes sense as he only owns 2 tapes

I wonder what the big song will be for this and the trailer

Also I'm expecting another Bowie (gunn mentioned it in a interview) and interested to find out what. Can't wait for the whole soundtrack

Hopefully another quirky little song like pina colada song

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw and Noodles
Same music = same tone = SUPER EXCITED!
Dunno about you but this particular song is now in my book, the Guardians song!

And Rocket+Mini Groot at the end = Pure winner!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
The new trailer definitely worked a lot better for me than the first one did. Damn that was awesome! And a lot funnier too. :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo