HDN Event HDN Horror Celebration 2012 - Celebrate Halloween & chat about the last horror flick you watched!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
hdn horror fest 2012.jpg

Visit the 2011 thread here

Some people watch one flick per day for October,to celebrate Halloween. Others start early. Feel free to chime in with favorites you've seen, those you're watching and or recommendations/reviews.

Have fun & welcome back this year!
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
:movie:As soon as i get Night of the Living Dead(1990) I'll watching it right away then into Return Of the Living Dead and then Season 3 of The Walking Dead:scat::movie::oohyeah:
zombies2.jpg

Every year my partner and eye have a day watching horror movies at the weekend closest to Halloween

I can't wait until my Cabin in the Woods arrives!!! I missed it in the theatre, so I can't wait to see it before Halloween now! :scat:

I can't wait until my Cabin in the Woods arrives!!! I missed it in the theatre, so I can't wait to see it before Halloween now! :scat:

I liked it, totally different to what I was expecting but still thought it was good! I just watched Suspiria for the first time, it was good although its not my favourite Argento movie!

I liked it, totally different to what I was expecting but still thought it was good! I just watched Suspiria for the first time, it was good although its not my favourite Argento movie!

That's what I've heard/read; to expect the unexpected while watching The Cabin in the Woods. I can't wait! Have you seen that new Jessica Biel film, The Tall Man? I'm debating whether to buy that one or not right now.

That's what I've heard/read; to expect the unexpected while watching The Cabin in the Woods. I can't wait! Have you seen that new Jessica Biel film, The Tall Man? I'm debating whether to buy that one or not right now.

Yes it's definitely different to the norm! I haven't seen The Tall Man yet, the trailer does look quite good though.

Watched the 1973 'Wicker Man' , 'Carrie' (original) and 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers' over the last few days....

Watched over the past couple of days -

The Innkeepers - Very slow to get going, picking up in the last 20 mins and you're left with 'is that it?!?!' Very disappointed

Hostel 3 - What a piece of s@%t!! Easily the worst of the 3, but then all 3 are crap :D

Watching Wrong Turn 5 tonight! Soooo excited - I love the Wrong Turn films.

Re. The Tall Man - saw it a while ago, not that great, really doesn't turn out to be the film you thought it was going to be.

I haven't watched as many as i usually do, In the last week.

Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Jeepers Creepers.
Frontier(s)
Demons 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.