HDN Event HDN Horror Celebration 2014 - Last horror film watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
HDN halloween 2014 graphic-final.JPG

pumpkinsmall.gif

Hello HDN ninja creeps!

It's that time of year where we start our 'Last Horror flick' watched discussion, celebrate the Halloween and fall seasons, and have some fun contests and horror related chats at hidefninja.com all through the month.

Visit our previous threads>>>2012 * 2013

Subscribe to the thread and visit often so you don't miss any goodies & new flick discoveries as shared by you and HDN members!

Share your love of the horror genre!

Other cool places to visit for horror-related info:

Movies & TV forum | Steelbooks | Horror Movie Deals | Blu-ray Release & Buzz
Front page news articles |
Collectibles & more!

Last edited:
Last horror flick caught?? The Babadook; Really enjoyed it, and would recommend it to anyone yet to see it.

Going over in my mind what to watch tonight, think i'll be watching 2 or 3 out of the following films:

-The Conjuring (still yet to see it, purchased the Zavvi steelbook a couple of Weeks ago and been holding out to watch this on Halloween...)
-The Ring (the original, Japanese version, not the US remake..)
-The Descent
-Nightmare on Elm Street

Haha liking the mask cooey
Unfortunately uk just don't do it like you Americans I havnt seen one person dressed up or even one kid out trick or treating :(
I wanna be back at universals horror nights best memories of my life lol

Reactions: lolwut and cooey
I just have watched Annabelle and...it was not bad:)
However people in the cinema eating tons of loud making food made me angry.
1/3 of horror sucess is the sound...

So next i am going to watch Conjuring today (i mean right now) to make the story complete...and than me & my wife are aiming for the city party!

Happy Hallowen HDN members!!!
happy-halloween-1.gif

Watched 'Vacancy'...admittedly only because of Kate lmao-it was ok. Now kicking it old school with 'Kingdom of the Spiders'-love this one!

Reactions: ocielz
Status
Not open for further replies.