HDN Event HDN Halloween Celebration 2013 - Last flick watched [See you in 2014!]

Do you watch more Horror movies around Halloween?

• Yes I do!

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • No, I watch them all year!

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Not a horror fan at all

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Maybe I'll consider it this year!

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hey Horror/Halloween fans!​

Some people watch one flick per day for October,to celebrate Halloween. Others start early. Feel free to chime in with favorites you've seen, those you're watching and or recommendations/reviews-feel free to include movies watched at home or the theater. Subscribe to the thread to see what everyone else is watching!

Have fun & welcome back to the horror thread for this year!

See below for threads from 2011 and 2012

HDN Halloween Horror movie chat 2013.jpg

Visit the 2011 thread here

Visit the 2012 thread here

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched The Lords of Salem, not the best Rob zombie movie but interesting in its own way.

HAPPY pre pre pre pre pre HALLOWEEN

Last edited:
Watched Night of the Comet and Night of the Creeps last night in preperation for a horror movie filled October :scat:. Nothing like some 80's horror flicks to get you pumped up for Halloween!

Haha, vlad-welcome to this year's thread! The thread is for general chat about horror movies you may watch to get excited about Halloween-at home or in theaters. Hope to see you back to see what you're watching:)

:: Staff/Community Manager::
hidefninja.com

Pre halloween list is already starting!

Just received the Jeepers Creepers 1 & 2 combo from Fox!

Which country released this? I liked the first one but saw that Germany released a crappy transfer....

hidefninja.com

Ah ok saw the separate US release , but did not know there was a combo-thanks!

hidefninja.com

Just watched Glitter for the first time on netflix and it's the most terrifying movie I've ever seen!

Status
Not open for further replies.