HDN Event HDN Horror Celebration 2014 - Last horror film watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
HDN halloween 2014 graphic-final.JPG

pumpkinsmall.gif

Hello HDN ninja creeps!

It's that time of year where we start our 'Last Horror flick' watched discussion, celebrate the Halloween and fall seasons, and have some fun contests and horror related chats at hidefninja.com all through the month.

Visit our previous threads>>>2012 * 2013

Subscribe to the thread and visit often so you don't miss any goodies & new flick discoveries as shared by you and HDN members!

Share your love of the horror genre!

Other cool places to visit for horror-related info:

Movies & TV forum | Steelbooks | Horror Movie Deals | Blu-ray Release & Buzz
Front page news articles |
Collectibles & more!

Last edited:
Attention all horror fans! Please head over to the HDN home page to read my review of SAVAGED here and my interview with its writer/director, Michael S. Ojeda, here (the interview includes a trailer for the film at the bottom)!

It'll be released in North America this February while it's already playing across seas (it's actually available on Blu-ray in Germany already).

I've watched this film twice over the last week and absolutely loved it. I've always been a fan of THE CROW and have always wanted a film with a female-led Crow... this is the closest thing we'll ever receive to that. If you like revenge films, I highly recommend you following SAVAGED until its release (at the moment, it seems like the distributors may retitle it to AVENGED).

If you have social networks (Twitter, Facebook), please share the review and interview as well as any other articles on the home page that you may like. Every time you share, you're drawing more attention to Hi-Def Ninja and that's what we're striving for!

Thanks, horror fanatics! I hope you all had a great Halloween! :)

I finished Stephen King's It, that movie still has the most disappointing boss fight ever. I mean the clown Pennywise is truly freaky the silly spider thing not so much.

Hello Ninja goblins and ghouls! This concludes our 2014 Halloween fest and last horror watched. See you next year in the 2015 thread with more great horror coverage, articles and giveaways. All year round, as @snowblood mentioned you can catch up with friends and chat about the last horror flick you've watched.

The thread is sticked at the top of the Blu-ray Buzz forum https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/last-horror-flick-you-watched.12962/

Enjoy all!

Status
Not open for further replies.