tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
HDN Podcast.jpg

Episode 1 is finally here! Join @Wreck and myself as we chat about SteelBooks, what's currently in theaters, Mondo and various other art print companies, and much, much more!

Episode 1 also features 'The SteelBook Shakedown' -- a segment where we talk about what's at the top of the SteelBook section of the forum -- and 'Tridon Gets Wrecked' -- a segment where I interview the man himself and give you some insight into the world of HDN.

There's currently a few different ways to get the podcast: SoundCloud, iTunes, orYouTube

Give it a listen and then come back here and let us know what you liked and what you would like to hear the next time around! :thumbs:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-07-03 23.42.01.png
    Screenshot 2017-07-03 23.42.01.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 183,518
Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=20369982

Oh no big deal .... just HDN totally shouted out at the 8 min mark on the ESPN CinePhile podcast. INSANE! So cool of Adnan! This is a great podcast to listen to as well folks. He interviews all the big shots.... in fact on this same episode we are mentioned he interviews Jeremy Renner. And has interviewed heavy weights like Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Mark Whalberg , Jessica Alba ... shoot, you name it!

Oh no big deal .... just HDN totally shouted out at the 8 min mark on the ESPN CinePhile podcast. INSANE! So cool of Adnan! This is a great podcast to listen to as well folks. He interviews all the big shots.... in fact on this same episode we are mentioned he interviews Jeremy Renner. And has interviewed heavy weights like Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Mark Whalberg , Jessica Alba ... shoot, you name it!

That's SO awesome, man! Kinda spoiled (what I can only assume is) Black Label #3. :LOL:

That IS huge, though! So cool! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
That's SO awesome, man! Kinda spoiled (what I can only assume is) Black Label #3. :LOL:

That IS huge, though! So cool! :thumbs:

lol he did ... thankfully for the most part our 2 sides of the spectrum dont clash. regular movie go'ers and collector packaging nuts. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
lol he did ... thankfully for the most part our 2 sides of the spectrum dont clash. regular movie go'ers and collector packaging nuts. ;)

True, true. Hell, I would've never heard it if you hadn't mentioned it here. Seems like a popular podcast, though, so that's an awesome shout-out for the site!

AWESOME! :woot: @Wreck Just heard it Amigo! :cool: "Thanks from our friends at Hi-Def-Ninja!" :notworthy: That's EPIC!

And the shout out is on the 9:26 mark ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Sorry for delay guys ... Suspiria madness has taken a front seat ... and now Hurricane Harvey is weighing on me. I'm not there, since I moved away long ago .. but all my family and friends are. Dad's house is taking in water now.

But hopefully it'll catch a break soon ... but it is NOT looking good.

we might be able to wrap up some recording this week.. *shrug* Need to get some with @apsmith21 then we got all the material for #5

Last edited:
Sorry for delay guys ... Suspiria madness has taken a front seat ... and now Hurricane Harvey is weighing on me. I'm not there, since I moved away long ago .. but all my family and friends are. Both Parent's house are taking in water now.

we might be able to wrap up some recording this week.. *shrug* Need to get some with @apsmith21 then we got all the material for #5

I thought you had andy locked up in the basement or garden shed :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Sorry for delay guys ... Suspiria madness has taken a front seat ... and now Hurricane Harvey is weighing on me. I'm not there, since I moved away long ago .. but all my family and friends are. Both Parent's house are taking in water now.

Hopefully, Hurricane Harvey won't wreak too much havoc in Texas. :thumbs:

Hopefully, Hurricane Harvey won't wreak too much havoc in Texas. :thumbs:
Oh it did! It totally devastated this whole area. I'm without power for the third day and were expecting another four without it. Had no cell service for a day and a half either. No water either for two days and now were under a boil alert. Lost a gate to my fence, tree limbs and whole trees are almost blocking my path to get to work. All food and meats in the refrigerator are spoiled and there's a shortage of ice too. Walmart's no good the whole front of the store is caved in so we're all pretty f*cked. Although it could be worse so I just count my lucky stars that it didn't destroy the house.

Oh it did! It totally devastated this whole area. I'm without power for the third day and were expecting another four without it. Had no cell service for a day and a half either. No water either for two days and now were under a boil alert. Lost a gate to my fence, tree limbs and whole trees are almost blocking my path to get to work. All food and meats in the refrigerator are spoiled and there's a shortage of ice too. Walmart's no good the whole front of the store is caved in so we're all pretty f*cked. Although it could be worse so I just count my lucky stars that it didn't destroy the house.
Our thoughts and prayers to all Texas Ninja. Stay safe.

Sorry to hear that, bud. I hope the power comes back on soon and that you stay safe.

Reactions: Lone Crusader