tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
HDN Podcast.jpg

Episode 1 is finally here! Join @Wreck and myself as we chat about SteelBooks, what's currently in theaters, Mondo and various other art print companies, and much, much more!

Episode 1 also features 'The SteelBook Shakedown' -- a segment where we talk about what's at the top of the SteelBook section of the forum -- and 'Tridon Gets Wrecked' -- a segment where I interview the man himself and give you some insight into the world of HDN.

There's currently a few different ways to get the podcast: SoundCloud, iTunes, orYouTube

Give it a listen and then come back here and let us know what you liked and what you would like to hear the next time around! :thumbs:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-07-03 23.42.01.png
    Screenshot 2017-07-03 23.42.01.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 183,518
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that's long.
Yeah dont expect people to hear it all in one sitting. But there should be a long time before episode 6 so that and 5 being a good # before the lil break made me feel it best to just make 5 long as you may not get 6 for over 1-2 months. I mean unless something super pressing makes us have to get some thing recorded and up fast.

There is even a chance that episode 6 might not happen till October. As im thinking once all is announced for Mondo Con might be wise to do one discussing all the stuff before. Plan is also to do one with the people who are attending Mondo Con one evening. (if we get the time) so ideally hoping to get one up that weekend to for all the folks not attending get some of that live in the moment chatter. No promises given the madness that is a con in regards to being busy .... but if doable then late Saturday Night or Sunday one would get posted.

Yeah dont expect people to hear it all in one sitting. But there should be a long time before episode 6 so that and 5 being a good # before the lil break made me feel it best to just make 5 long as you may not get 6 for over 1-2 months. I mean unless something super pressing makes us have to get some thing recorded and up fast.

There is even a chance that episode 6 might not happen till October. As im thinking once all is announced for Mondo Con might be wise to do one discussing all the stuff before. Plan is also to do one with the people who are attending Mondo Con one evening. (if we get the time) so ideally hoping to get one up that weekend to for all the folks not attending get some of that live in the moment chatter. No promises given the madness that is a con in regards to being busy .... but if doable then late Saturday Night or Sunday one would get posted.

Maybe do a Live Facebook or Instagram or youtube during Mondo-Con so we get to meet some of the guys. It should be fun!

2.5 hours recorded..... :wacky: and we still didnt finish! haha. Since purposely this is supposed to be a pretty long and meaty one.

Maybe do a Live Facebook or Instagram or youtube during Mondo-Con so we get to meet some of the guys. It should be fun!

I like the idea of doing a FB or IG Live session. That could be fun. Could maybe run one for a few minutes from behind the booth. :thumbs:

hook up a little camera from a laptop and livestream the who thing ;)
HELL YEAH! :woot: I love the idea of doing a live stream/podcast/behind the scenes video at Mondo Con! :notworthy: I'm all for it! :thumbs:

And bring on Episode #5! :cool:

We can do something LIVE .... tho a podcast involves a lot of post editing so what you hear live is far from what makes the podcast ... to "some" extent.

But HDN does have the gear for an IG LIVE. So if no podcast happens, definitely that can happen.