tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
HDN Podcast.jpg

Episode 1 is finally here! Join @Wreck and myself as we chat about SteelBooks, what's currently in theaters, Mondo and various other art print companies, and much, much more!

Episode 1 also features 'The SteelBook Shakedown' -- a segment where we talk about what's at the top of the SteelBook section of the forum -- and 'Tridon Gets Wrecked' -- a segment where I interview the man himself and give you some insight into the world of HDN.

There's currently a few different ways to get the podcast: SoundCloud, iTunes, orYouTube

Give it a listen and then come back here and let us know what you liked and what you would like to hear the next time around! :thumbs:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-07-03 23.42.01.png
    Screenshot 2017-07-03 23.42.01.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 183,519
Last edited by a moderator:
@Wreck @tridon

Just got done with the podcast and you have certainly found good groove on these. Love the dismember section! Thanks for the shoutout....yes you butchered it lol. I like the "how are you matt" though. And yes that is my ugly mug.

Keep up the great work!

G'day, Matt! This is me interacting with you (amazing). Glad you enjoyed the show, man! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: howarmat
@Wreck and @tridon I had no idea the youtube video was so damn enjoyable! :woot: Earlier today I heard/watched Episode 3! It was like experiencing it for the 1st time all over again! And I was blown away when my Nacho Libre pic popped on the screen! :OMG:
20170728_124928.jpg
:oohyeah: :woot: :rofl::rofl::rofl: That's priceless! :hilarious:

Thanks for the hard work you ALL continue to do to keep us entertained! :thumbs: I absolutely fu**ing LOVE this place! :drool: (You already know that! ;))

@Wreck and @tridon I had no idea the youtube video was so damn enjoyable! :woot: Earlier today I heard/watched Episode 3! It was like experiencing it for the 1st time all over again! And I was blown away when my Nacho Libre pic popped on the screen! :OMG:
View attachment 324815

Thanks for the hard work you ALL continue to do to keep us entertained! :thumbs: I absolutely fu**ing LOVE this place! :drool: (You already know that! ;))

Thanks man. HDN is at a really good place right now in that we have a really great team. Everyone contributes or spreads the word of the site/HDN and that empowers us to be able to do more.

I may do the audio editing on the podcasts ... but the master video editor in that above is from none other than @Snollygoster

View attachment 324815

@Snollygoster truly knocked it out of the park with that video! :thumbs:

Thanks man. HDN is at a really good place right now in that we have a really great team. Everyone contributes or spreads the word of the site/HDN and that empowers us to be able to do more.

I may do the audio editing on the podcasts ... but the master video editor in that above is from none other than @Snollygoster
@Snollygoster truly knocked it out of the park with that video! :thumbs:
I've also just watched the video for Podcast #3 and the the images used made it even funnier. :LOL:

Nice work as always @Snollygoster. :thumbs:
@Snollygoster You're a genius my friend! :woot: Truly a master at your craft! :notworthy: :cool: :thumbs: