Hellboy: The Collection (Blu-ray Box Set) (MLIFE Exclusive #016-017) [China]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: August 20, 2017
Purchase links: Taobao - eBay HK - eBay
Price: 528 CNY (Taobao - OOS) - HK $650 (eBay)
Notes: Limited to only 150 copies; Includes Hellboy, Hellboy II: The Golden Army, and the animated films on DVD

Hellboy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to stop living in Canada.:LOL:;) (Your money looks like Monopoly money, and it isn't worth much!!:p). Just jump down a few miles to NY or something!:smuggrin:
View attachment 324867
View attachment 324866
Nooo, Canada is the greatest country in the world! :happy::p
And that's not our real money. That's Canadian Tire money that can only be used at the Canadian Tire store.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
What the hell, it's been two and a half weeks since I received the tracking number, and mine still just says a shipping label has been created and nothing beyond that. Anybody know what that's about?

I'm starting to regret buying this. I have a bad feeling I'm not gonna get it.

What the hell, it's been two and a half weeks since I received the tracking number, and mine still just says a shipping label has been created and nothing beyond that. Anybody know what that's about?

I'm starting to regret buying this. I have a bad feeling I'm not gonna get it.
Maybe it got rejected by Chinese customs like my parcel was. China has been super weird the last couple of months with stuff like this. For example, Taobao (Chinese Amazon crossed with eBay) have an in-house shipping forwarder for international customers and they semi-recently set a whole bunch of restrictions as to what they will ship out of the country--it's basically everything is not allowed except clothes.

It comes down to if you get a stupid customs officer. Like I've just gotten an HDZeta package today which was shipped out after this no problems. Do you have the tracking number?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: adarkcorner