Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 13th, 2015
Purchase link: Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 1,000 copies.

11089751-1484307532811695.jpg

11089751-1584307532741201.jpg

11089751-6824307532733626.jpg

Last edited:
What ever happened to this release? Kept checking and nothing. I wonder if it has been cancelled? Anyone have any information about this?

I was ready to PO it day one. It would be nice to know from Zavvi if it is scrapped or if it will eventually be available. Oh we'll, that's Zavvi for you.

Great film would definitely be interested in making a purchase if it gets a release hopefully.

Looks like Zavvi has pushed back the release date to May 15th. Lets see if they stick to this date and have the PO this week.

Reactions: ash333
Been checking regularly and still nothing. Keeps reading Sold Out which in Zavvi-speak means not yet live for preorder.

Looks like Zavvi has pushed back the release date to May 15th. Lets see if they stick to this date and have the PO this week.

i don't personally want this but may 15th come and gone, now 16th today and it looks like on zavvi listing the release date has disappeared completely!
whats the bet they got sign off issues on this one, i suspect this going to be some weeks away by the look of it as a guess!

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: shiftyraccoon
So tired of Studiocanal's black-and-white inside art. The front isn't bad, but isn't as good as the posters. Why the black-and-red theme? It's the most overused color scheme for steelbooks. I wish they would just use the original colors, but it might be too expensive to use more than two colors. The back looks awful with the boosted contrast. Overall, it's okay. Not worth 15.99 - more like 7.99.

P.S. what happened to the posters I posted?

Reactions: Phantasmic