Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 13th, 2015
Purchase link: Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 1,000 copies.

11089751-1484307532811695.jpg

11089751-1584307532741201.jpg

11089751-6824307532733626.jpg

Last edited:
It is one of the most awful films you're likely to encounter. Yes there are some genuine shocks to the system; but it drags along like a lame twenty year-old Sealyham.

Or, as Peter Bradshaw in The Guardian put it: elephantine, creaky and drearily unpleasant.

Easy pass.

That's what I call a piss-poor steelbook.
Why? it looks ok to me. I wont pick it up at full price because i already own it on bluray in a nice edition. But if you call that piss-poor, you definitely havent seen a german steelbook with printed back, really poor matte finish and reversed spine title. ;-)

Reactions: snooloui
It's the artwork and not the finish (n)
On top of that, from what I can make out from the pics, it doesn't even have the full title on the spine (n)
Would certainly have looked better without the title on the front IMO.

Haven't bought any steelbooks from abroad yet (though the Mondos look interesting) so am in no position to comment though I do have several U.K. steelbooks from the early days with printed backs and I don't mind those in the slightest.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc
Shown as "sold out" now, exactly one year after release today. Took them a full year to sell 1000 copies......I actually quite like the steelbook and the movie is really really disturbing!! Can't believe I paid 25€ for it back in the day though :rofl:

Last edited: