Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £27.99
Note: limited to 1000 copies

11246599-2434366933963173.JPG

11246599-1514366933996965.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Shanester
Order Despatched

I was going to cancel but I decided not to because when I ordered it cost me only €15.79 Euro

Your lucky I had ordered and would have liked it but cancelled as I was one of the first 'loyal' people to order and the misprice didn't happen till later so why should I have to pay more than double so cancelled :(

Reactions: paulboland
Your lucky I had ordered and would have liked it but cancelled as I was one of the first 'loyal' people to order and the misprice didn't happen till later so why should I have to pay more than double so cancelled :(
It will end up having a drop in price even with it been limited to 1,000
It's overpriced at the moment

I was just lucky at the time that I managed to get my order in while they had a price glitch giving automatically £15 off and on top of that the usual 10% discount code also working

I doubt many will have ordered at the full price or kept their orders at full price you can expect this to drop in price

Hmm. I am tempted as I have been enjoying Reborn, especially after the complete mess that Heroes dissolved into. However, it would have to wait and with a run of only 1000, its unlikely it would be still around by the time I can get around to buying it.

It will end up having a drop in price even with it been limited to 1,000
It's overpriced at the moment

I was just lucky at the time that I managed to get my order in while they had a price glitch giving automatically £15 off and on top of that the usual 10% discount code also working

I doubt many will have ordered at the full price or kept their orders at full price you can expect this to drop in price

Yes I hope so as I would like it but as I said that glitch happened a while after it actually went live so by being interested in it preordered it as soon as it was live. Then sadly hours later saw on here that had happened, so cancelled.

Reactions: paulboland
I still LOVE the original run and have only watched the first two episodes of this...thought it was starting strong.

Waiting for a price drop though as a recent change in my job means i have much less money for steels at present.

It's really nice would have liked it but if some people only paid £12.99 no way I'm paying double :(

I'm still waiting for delivery
My order was despatched last Wednesday May 4th

I usually would of had delivery by Monday/Tuesday
Hopefully I will have delivery by end of the week

Zavvi orders despatched can be mad at times most times my orders arrive in 3-6 days
If not I then have a guessing and waiting game as it can then take 12-13 days or longer

When it late arriving it usually because it gone to the wrong country first and gets redirected or it's been despatched from one of their other European Warehouses and takes a trip around the world before it arrives to my address :rofl:

I will know when I get delivery as it will have on the box the location it was redirected from if that is what has happened

They must have used slowest postal option because I got mine for only €15 :LOL:

Looks pretty damn good to me although full gloss would have been my preferred finish for this artwork.

Unfortunately was not around for the massively reduced price, which I would have paid, and no way am I paying over 27 quid for a steelbook unless it's something r e a l l y difficult to find/OOS/OOP.

Reactions: Flash