Hi-Def Audio Hi-Def Blu-ray Chat-Want List/Favorite Music/Concert/Performance?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
I'd say the Up In Smoke tour ... as their isnt going to be any Texas ones ... or atleast a port of the Method Man concert from HD-DVD.

hidefmusic blu-ray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i just recently got into the scene... saw Tiesto last month, seeing Armin next month... my friend was just signed to Armada records DJ Eco, seeing above and beyond in a few weeks, im excited. i like where this is going haha

some of the bands posted i never heard of :p.

Here's my list.

Elvis Presley,Neil Young,Pink Floyd,The Beatles,The Rolling Stones...ZZ top

and since people are off topic about trance music,i must post my Great Friends Above & Beyond
292qs2a.jpg

I'm Their biggest Fan in Canada,they sent me this for free :D i caught their show in Vancouver,B.C

Hope to see them again & even meet some people across the pond to Really party in the Uk at anyone of their show's.

Last edited:
some of the bands posted i never heard of :p.

Here's my list.

Elvis Presley,Neil Young,Pink Floyd,The Beatles,The Rolling Stones...ZZ top

and since people are off topic about trance music,i must post my Great Friends Above & Beyond
292qs2a.jpg

I'm Their biggest Fan in Canada,they sent me this for free :D i caught their show in Vancouver,B.C

Hope to see them again & even meet some people across the pond to Really party in the Uk at anyone of their show's.

I just saw a&b this weekend! It was sooo nice. On topic armin van buuren put out a bluray video, ill have to pick it up and review it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Would love them to put some of the Classics on Blu such as Pulse by Pink Floyd (as I was there). Sadly it's been confirmed that this isn't going to happen. Would also like Bon Jovi Live in London (as was there too). Loads of others like Nightwish; Within Temptation already have a Blu & compared to the SD, it's a different concert. Aerosmith's Big Ones (I got the VHS) would be great in Blu, especially Cryin', Amazing & Crazy (who doesn't love Alicia Silverstone and Liv Tyler together !!) Rush have done some Blu but not enough. I think it's the concerts that never got filmed that we'd love to see.

I think it's the old rockers wanting their youth back - well I certainly do !! :scat:
:scat:There's loads more but I just cannot think of them: oh Muse would be good too :scat:

My 2 Recommendations

51oQ5FQqJML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Within Temptation - Black Symphony (Blu-ray und DVD)[Region A & B & C] £14.99
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001CTUI8M/?tag=hidefnin-21

I also have the DVD but this is SO much better.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

51HEqPX52kL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Nightwish: End of an Era $21.98
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00284G2IA/?tag=hidefnin-20

I also have the DVD of this and again this is much better. Further whilst it doesn't say so it is Region A & B compatible (dunno about C though).

Last edited:
Reactions: GaryWW
I would love any
Annie lennox
Eurthmics
My Life With the Thrill Kill Cult
Ministry
Revolting Coc*s ( sorry DB)
KMFDM
Front 242
Ramstein
basically any Wax Trax artist