1. Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you
    Dismiss Notice

Hi from Australia

Discussion in 'Intros and New Member Chat' started by thumbboy2004, Jun 24, 2017.

1. thumbboy2004

Ratings:
    +5
    Hi all, my name is Pete and I seem to arrive at this forum each time I search for info about uncommon blu rays and DVD's so figured it was time to start posting and stop being a lurker.

Anyway I have a pretty big personal collection, as well as a huge inventory of titles I sell on ebay so I think it will be useful for me to ask around on the values of some of these titles so that I'm not either ripping myself off, or putting items up for sale that are way overpriced.

Hopefully I've got some interesting movies that some people have been looking for. Feel free to PM me if you see any of my posts about titles that I've got if it's something you're after.

Cheers!

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 2
  2. Sigill

Sigill Lead Steelbook Mod
    Super Moderator Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +17,981
    Welcome to the forum Pete!:)

3. Apollon

Apollon #TheLaw

Ratings:
    +38,790
    Welcome, Pete.

4. Noodles

Ratings:
    +37,808
  5. Lollard2002

Ratings:
    +1,320
    Welcome. It's always great to get new faces from the other side of the globe. As Spock once said " Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations'