HMV: £20 voucher for £10

It says so but do not trust.
Months ago there was a similar promotion with a voucher for amazon.com, it said only U.S. residents, I bought it and I used the voucher without problems.

Reactions: apsmith21
OK, done it now seems too good to miss out on - they didn't ask for the security number on the back of the card though....not sure how they process payment without it..

Ah no payment taken until the voucher is active (tomorrow) - just found another deal for the missus, so maybe a double win for me :)

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Ant-livingsocial is a huge 'deal' site where they have daily deals for online merchants and local businesses every day-all is legit. Good luck folks!

Thanks DB :D The 'thanks' button has gone....(but then spookily reappeared - google chrome you are a card!;))

I got some errors with CC when processing my purchase, now I see a You Got It and have this message on "My Vouchers"

Purchase pending
This voucher will become active on 12/15/2011. Your payment will be processed at that time.

any clue?

I got some errors with CC when processing my purchase, now I see a You Got It and have this message on "My Vouchers"

Purchase pending
This voucher will become active on 12/15/2011. Your payment will be processed at that time.

any clue?

it didn't charge your credit card. It will on the 15th, your safe :scat:

I got it for £5 with my deal bucks :facepalm:
I had not looked in my living social account EEK! just found that I had a $20 Amazon gift card just rotting there!!!!! :oohyeah:

Last edited:
Reactions: Buffalo MX
Let's leave off the personal referral links guys. If you want to PM between each other for your free deal, when you get 3 friends to use your link, that's fine.

But don't post it in this thread, please.