HMV: £20 voucher for £10

Also noted that voucher is valid for 12 months on HMV.com - Living Social terms said valid until end of March 2012, so extra 9 months to cash in - doubt it will last past January though ;)

lol,ive only got £20.00 so far and thats burning a hole in my pocket :hilarious:, ill wait till i get the second one then prob spend it after xmas in sales. For the overseas members when you enter the amount into your wallet does it change to dollars straight away?

For the overseas members when you enter the amount into your wallet does it change to dollars straight away?

Nope, it applies it to GBP - so it's in your wallet that way, the exchange happens when your credit card processes the payment.

BTW, I got in on a second one too, and I have already applied my first code. :)

So the deal is on again?

I was still missing one to get it for free but now when I go to my vouchers page it says 'you missed it' and number changed to '12 991 purchased'

So is the code emailed to you or just show up in your livingsocial account? I'm still waiting on my first one and I really need to order something.

Grapey, they e-mail you and tell you your code is ready. You then log in to your LS account, and enter the code from there into the 'My account' area of your HMV account, under 'E-Wallet'.

Reactions: surfury and Grapey
So is the code emailed to you or just show up in your livingsocial account? I'm still waiting on my first one and I really need to order something.

ahhh someone else with same problem as me, i had to email them and tell them im still waiting, they replied inside 5 minutes and emailed me the code.

Reactions: Grapey
Thanks DB and Deuce - gonna send them an email now although just looked online and the item I needed for Christmas is on 1-2 weeks delivery now :(

This was great deal, it was going to cost me like 49.00 to get Final Destination 5 and Devils Double. After redeeming both codes they ended costing less than 30 bucks. So I ordered another one after seeing it was up again, and I will just apply it to my ewallet for a later date.