HMV: £20 voucher for £10

Do not use personal referral links please. It's not fair to the other members to post your own.

Please read the thread guys.

Staff and mods should have to keep coming back here to clean this up. Someone will lock this thread if it continues.

Good luck with your purchase and hope everyone gets in on this deal, it's a pretty good one, IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalbabe
I really hope when it comes time to use the coupon that HMV will let US users use it.

I'm shipping to a friend in the UK, so my thought was that if it was restricted to UK people only, I would still get around the restriction. :naughty:

But a code is a code, so I don't know why they would want to restrict that anyway...

Reactions: darczap
FYI-I am in the US, and just placed an order with vouchers. Applied to account, and placed order just fine. Unless they cancel it for whatever reason, looks fine right now. Good luck!

I just checked it - I didn't get an e-mail, but my code was there. Just applied to a HMV order without issue.

Thanks DB - I was wondering when it would go through. :)

Has anyone actually USED the code yet?

Mine has arrived, but can't decide whether to use for Cowboys & Aliens - wasn't going to get it, but for a £10...

Has anyone actually USED the code yet?

Mine has arrived, but can't decide whether to use for Cowboys & Aliens - wasn't going to get it, but for a £10...

was gonna buy the same thing but you can stick it in your hmv wallet to use another day buddy, thats what i done and ive just bought another one of the vouchers lol, it all adds up :scat: