Hockey is BACK!!!

Habs took a royal beating from the Sens, so sad, after they great season they had. Oh well, hopefully next year.

I was surprised at how much trouble the Illes gave the Pens in that series, Pens pulled it out of course, but a great effort by NY.

I am hoping the Bruins end the Laff's season tonight, even though I hate the B's with a passion!

GO LEAFS GO!!! Game 7 BABY, Tomorrow. BYE BYE BRUINS

Can't wait for the finals to start. Both series look great, go Pens. Would love to see the cup come home to Pittsburgh again.
Wish i wasn't going to miss most of the games, but with the 8:00 start and me having to get out of bed at 3:30 am for work, i'll only be able to watch the first and probably half of the second period.

Wish i wasn't going to miss most of the games, but with the 8:00 start and me having to get out of bed at 3:30 am for work, i'll only be able to watch the first and probably half of the second period.

Well if you missed the games, it's probably for the better. Been pretty ugly these first two outings.

as a big penguins fan, it's been pretty disheartening to watch Boston just demolish them in every aspect of the game :(

They better get it together if they wanna win 4 of the next 5!

Kind of surprised at how much trouble the Bruins are giving the Penguins... I did not see that coming. Very lopsided decisions too.

Last edited:
Kind if surprised at how much trouble the Bruins are giving the Penguins... I did not see that coming. Very lopsided decisions too.

Me too, really hard to watch as a Pens fan. Really shocked by how bad they were outplayed game 2 and the double OT loss was heartbreaking. Here's hoping for a repeat of the 2010 conference finals when the Flyers came all the way back from three down to beat the Bruins. One can wish...

Edit: Andthere gone. Guess I'm waiting for football now.

Last edited:
Anyone watch that epic/marathon game 1?

That was some good hockey, glad I stayed up to watch that game! GO HAWKS!! (I have some serious hate for Boston since they eliminated my two favourite teams...the Leafs and the Penguins :angry:)

Anyone watch that epic/marathon game 1?

That was some good hockey, glad I stayed up to watch that game! GO HAWKS!! (I have some serious hate for Boston since they eliminated my two favourite teams...the Leafs and the Penguins :angry:)

It was an awesome game. Of course the winning goal was a double or triple deflection because Crawford and Rask played outstanding

Yeah that game was ridiculous! Glad I didn't stay up for a loss. Can't wait for Game 2. Go Hawks! If you couldn't tell, I'm from Chicago. :LOL:

I'm still a little jacked up, because of the game. Can't sleep. Work is gonna be tough tomorrow.

hawksgoal3_medium.gif