Hook (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: October 12th 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live Sunday 6pm UK time)
Price: £12.99

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hook - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray

We see you've already purchased a Robin Williams Steelbook - Extend your collection and get 20% off when you buy today. Click through this email and enter CODE: HOOKED at checkout!

see your email may only work click on email link

NOTE: discount is 20% BUMP!

You get 20% OFF Dead Poets Society only. Hook price stays the same.

6.png

Weird. Did you receive an actual email from zavvi.com giving you a 20% discount code?
This happened to me before with Mission Impossible and I received a discount even though it was meant for a different steelbook.

Can you screenshot an email you received or at least give us a link?

HOOKED: Hook 20% discount (LINK)
HOOK: Hook + Dead Poet Society -> DPS 20% discount

Weird. Did you receive an actual email from zavvi.com giving you a 20% discount code?
This happened to me before with Mission Impossible and I received a discount even though it was meant for a different steelbook.

Can you screenshot an email you received or at least give us a link?

He probably previously ordered a Robin Williams movie (Jumanji?), that's why the code worked for him. You (I presume) didn't, and that is why it doesn't work unless bought with DPS. I may be wrong though :p

Yeah, that worked.
@lost didn't want to share the link :D

He probably previously ordered a Robin Williams movie (Jumanji?), that's why the code worked for him. You (I presume) didn't, and that is why it doesn't work unless bought with DPS. I may be wrong though :p

It worked with the link above :)

Go crazy while it lasts people haha

I previously ordered Jumanji and I didn't get a discount code, other than the usual 5%. However, when I used the link from @xixhd the 20% discount was automatic. So I reordered and cancelled my original order. Thanks @xixhd :thumbs:

this is not true...
i say the code work for why? i not know!
may be because the email i received,
i am at work at now...only at night i can access private mail

xixhd thanks

I didn't say I don't believe the code works. Code only works with the link you received from zavvi :)
You didn't post this link so that's why I couldn't use the code. Well, no harm, no foul :)

Code works fine by logging in to Zavvi UK in the normal way and the 20% off code should work automatically though if it doesn't just punch in HOOK
For Robin Williams and steelbook fans 'Dead Poets ' becomes GBP 11.99 with 'Hook' (losing yesterday's 5% off) and remaining at the regular price of GBP 12.99.
It's a case of "You pays yer money and you takes yer choice" :)

Cancelled yesterday's and did it this way as I hadn't ordered 'DPS' previously.

Anybody yet received dispatch confirmation for this one due for release on this Monday the 12th or know if it has been pushed forward to the 19th ?

Definitely not hooked on the artwork and this release, had hoped there would be other artwork in the UK but was not expecting there to be. :(