House: The Complete Collection [UK]

elle82

Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release Date: March 20, 2017
Purchase Links: Arrow Films (Sold Out) - Zavvi - Hmv - Amazon UK
Price: £34.99 (Hmv-Zavvi-Amazon) - £44.99 (Arrow)
Note: Includes The House Companion limited edition 60-page book

81ckERI7nBL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I did, I'm looking forward to it. I don't think I have seen the final 2 movies either!

Yeah I'm not a big fan of the blue cases. I don't mind them being thinner but I was hoping they would use the clear cases.

So we are in the same boat Sig, never knew of the other 2 movies, and like the look of the clear cases better too.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Awesome. Theres so much i need to watch but i definitely need to get around to these.
Yeah it's been years since I watched these movies! I remember watching them when I was younger!:)

So we are in the same boat Sig, never knew of the other 2 movies, and like the look of the clear cases better too.
Yeah I rember watching the first part on VHS, I'm pretty sure I watched the second although I don't remember much. I didn't know much about the sequels either, hopefully they are decent!

Yeah it's been years since I watched these movies! I remember watching them when I was younger!:)

Yeah I rember watching the first part on VHS, I'm pretty sure I watched the second although I don't remember much. I didn't know much about the sequels either, hopefully they are decent!

Yep the first one on VHS here too!! All I remember about the 2nd was it was more comedy, like army of darkness, and remember it having scenes in the old west I think. With the main protagonist of the film having friends that are ghost.... I think one was an old dead cowboy.... I think anyway, hope I'm not getting it confused with some other movie....lmao

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and Sigill
Yep the first one on VHS here too!! All I remember about the 2nd was it was more comedy, like army of darkness, and remember it having scenes in the old west I think. With the main protagonist of the film having friends that are ghost.... I think one was an old dead cowboy.... I think anyway, hope I'm not getting it confused with some other movie....lmao
Well you remembered more that me! Lol. It does sound pretty cool though, hopefully the movies have aged well!:)