Votes: 12 14.5%
  • 16+ years

Votes: 64 77.1%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Share your stats with fellow members and let us know how long you've been a "Gamer". What systems have you owned? Have fun! DB

consoles.jpg

Last edited:
it must be around 18-19 years...remember the atari and then it came sega and then ps one....i could go up to 1993-1994....then game boy :)
nice times but i wouldnt change anything for the challenges and trophies of ps3 :p
hahah

Since I can remember.

Used to have an Intellevision, Colecovision, then NES, Super Nintendo, Neo Geo. Then I've gave it a big hit and a miss with puberty lol! PS2, XBOX 360 and PS3 have followed :)

I don't have a lot of free time unfortunately, but I can always enjoy playing for a couple of hours, especially with a good survival horror!

Same as a lot of others it seems...I've been gaming since I can remember. My parents had an Atari that I played a few games on. Then I got my Super Nintendo, which is what I played most during elementary. I remember going over to a friend's house every weekend and we'd play Super Mario Kart all evening and all night into the next morning.
Started playing games on PC then. I remember playing some game with Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers.
Then I moved on to the Xbox and that was during college so I played LOTS of different games and A LOT of Halo--until I found out about World of Warcraft. And then I play LOADS of WoW.
Now I've got the Xbox 360 which I use for Halo and GTA V mostly.

Been playing for at least 35+ years. My first experience was playing a pong type game which was pretty cool at the time and have been playing ever since. I've had the following: Odyssey, Atari 2600, NES, Sega Genesis with Sega CD, Turbografx 16, SNES, Nintendo 64, Playstation, Xbox, GameCube, Wii, PS2. Currently have Xbox 360, PS3, Wiiu, Xbox One, PS4 and the Vita. I wish I would have kept the all. When I was younger I usually would sell one to get the next.

Last edited:
My first console was ps1, I've been gaming for atleast 15 years. Before ps1, I would play on my sisters super nintendo lol my favorite game was the home alone game :D

Since I was very young. I had three older brothers so I got started early. I have owned a Sega Genesis, Sega game gear, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast (man, that really took off), PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox360, XBOX One, and a Wii.

I've been gaming since Kindergarten, so for about 25 years! Now that my 10 year old son can own me in games that I thought I was an expert at I've been only straying away from multiplayer! :D

My first gaming system was the original Nintendo. The game was Mario with the Duck Hunt combo.

I started trying to play games when no joke, I was two years old trying to play Mario with my Aunt. I would ask her to be the Princess and I would be Mario. I don't know if I ever beat the first level.

Been gaming for about 13 years now. I've owned Game Cube, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, NDS, XBOX 360, Wii and PS4. I've always played a lot more PC games though because they are the best for multiplayers.

I've been playing since I was little. Started off with atari then NES, SNES, Sega, PS 2, 3, and now 4. With work I haven't been able to play as much as I use my system more so for movie playback but looking to get back into it.

First system was the NES. After that, I got an SNES, Playstation, Playstation 2, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii, PS3 and then XB1 and PS4. That was my console progression. After SNES, I never got another Nintendo system until Wii, so I missed out on a lot of Nintendo games during that period that I had to catch up later in life.

For some 20 odd yrs. Started out with arcade games and naturally progressed to consoles. My first system was a PS2. Currently have a PS3 and Xbox360 and looking to upgrade to either one of the new consoles, pending a price drop