Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: How to Train Your Dragon LIVE
Price:
£14.99

dragon.jpg

back.jpg

inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
But how long ago was that? The fact this is even being brought up in this day and age is nuts! Next thing you know somebodies going say, it looks G1 size! My dudes none of this stuff happens anymore hahaha! C'mon, man! :D

How about Xmen DOFP French edition? Recent enough for ya?! ;) There are tonnes of steels released this year with the Blu Ray banner on the top... Or the equally unnecessary 3D logo... It's a genuine concern, not that I'll be buying this lol

• Informative
Reactions: Bluprint
I can't think of any zavvi exclusives that have all that printed stuff on. . Surely this is a mistake. . I want to order this but I want confirmation from zavvi that these pictures are wrong. . I won't hold my breath on hearing from zavvi though.. They couldn't be bothered to give us a heads up on maleficent with its £25 price tag so why they'd take the time to let us know about this is doubtful lol.. home of steelbooks.. that makes me laugh every time I read it! :):):)

I can't think of any zavvi exclusives that have all that printed stuff on. . Surely this is a mistake. . I want to order this but I want confirmation from zavvi that these pictures are wrong. . I won't hold my breath on hearing from zavvi though.. They couldn't be bothered to give us a heads up on maleficent with its £25 price tag so why they'd take the time to let us know about this is doubtful lol.. home of steelbooks.. that makes me laugh every time I read it! :):):)

For them to let us know they first need to know from Scanavo and or Dreamworks so if they don't know yet, they've not been told. Think about it, why would they not actively try to find out?
For all we know they try to press for details in answer to the many queries they must've received from the, as ever, entitled steelbook community. :)

Reactions: chunk
I also thought this was a Paramount release as the other site has it listed as so but just checked on amazon and the standard release is by fox and zavvi have this listed as a fox release. Having done all that if I'd just looked at the mock-up pic's you can just make a fox's logo on the bottom of j-card.:rolleyes:

1.jpg

This explains the ratings logo's on spine as fox releases normally have those wraparound 1/4 slip's, 99% sure this won't have printed back now image is showing the backing card.;)

Reactions: lgans316 and chunk
I also thought this was a Paramount release as the other site has it listed as so but just checked on amazon and the standard release is by fox and zavvi have this listed as a fox release. Having done all that if I'd just looked at the mock-up pic's you can just make a fox's logo on the bottom of j-card.:rolleyes:

View attachment 113468

This explains the ratings logo's on spine as fox releases normally have those wraparound 1/4 slip's, 99% sure this won't have printed back now image is showing the backing card.;)

Ok...do we need to start calling you Columbo?

I think the new price of £14.99 is reasonable and I have to console myself that the HDZeta had a lenticular card and character cards and a 3D disc, and that digital babe sent it to me :)

I notice it says sold out, was there a run on it? I'm sure it was live...

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalbabe
I'm not bothered if it doesent feature a 3D disc. I baught a awesome quality 3D tv last year... The 3D novelty lasted around a month and haven't watched another 3D movie since.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: paulboland
The 3D on this movie is Wonderful, saw it both blu-ray and 3D.

HDzeta is the version to get ! amazing Steelbook release 1/4 slip and Lenti both a must for collectors.