£14.99

dragon.jpg

back.jpg

inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is showing up on AmazonUK

How To Train Your Dragon steelbook (HUT) [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Some third party seller again has to be

I'm not so sure, the product details are usually filled in incorrectly on a third party listing, this may just be an error on Amazon's part. At least this reveals a possible release date of October 24th 2014 for this one :)

Reactions: dfoles
I've held off from getting the amray slip case since seeing this, but there is only so long I can wait before the slip cases run out. I would prefer a Steelbook.

I'd be interested- provided there is a decent price point. It doesn't matter to me about the bells and whistles, as my shelves have a finite amount of space anyway, and my budget has a finite amount of dollars.

i would love to see more dreamworks films in steelbook, more the old ones, prince of egypt, el dorado, spirit. And for sure, Im excited about a how to train your dragon steelbook possibility in uk

Definitely interested! Never got around to seeing the first one. Just got back from a screening of the 2nd one and was really impressed. It would be neat if they did an embossed steelbook slipcover, like Snow White or Sleeping Beauty. :thumbs:

This is now LIVE to pre-order on Amazon.co.uk! £19.99. Release date October 24th

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KD0VFSS/?tag=hidefnin-21

Still shows as a Hut exclusive though, so not sure what's going on there. Maybe if someone has any contacts with Zavvi / The Hut, then they should ask whether this is indeed a Hut exclusive. If not, it would be nice to know WTF is going on with Amazon

Something similar has happened in the past with another title...If an exclusive over at Zavvi, don't expect the order to be fulfilled by Amazon UK EEK!

Something similar has happened in the past with another title...If an exclusive over at Zavvi, don't expect the order to be fulfilled by Amazon UK EEK!

It happened with Inside Llewyn Davis, but that wasn't listed as a Zavvi or Hut exclusive. It seems odd that Amazon would list an item advertising a competitor's exclusive. It is also equally odd if Zavvi are responsible for listing this on Amazon's website. I don't understand The Hut's business plan :wtf: