Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook with Lenticular Magnet) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 10, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order live Saturday 4th June from 6 PM - UK BST Time)
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold out? Really? :hilarious:

I always see people saying in their comments what a piece of s**t this Hulk is and it was sold out in 3 hours ha ha

Well, I guess I'll have to wait for zavvi to release the other 1000 copies that it witheld in the first wave :D

I do have a feeling both hulks lenti steels are more popular than people might think

I'm not saying zavvi have sold all units for now (they are prob holding some back) but I serioulsy think these will go quick

I've stuck an order in for both

I like the steel art design and lenti mock up of the Incredible Hulk (hope the lenti is good and I'll give universal a chance)

And although this one could of looked better I ordered because I don't have it on steel or blu Ray and would like to add to the marvel collection. Suppose the art could of been worse

I do have a feeling both hulks lenti steels are more popular than people might think

I'm not saying zavvi have sold all units for now (they are prob holding some back) but I serioulsy think these will go quick

I've stuck an order in for both

I like the steel art design and lenti mock up of the Incredible Hulk (hope the lenti is good and I'll give universal a chance)

And although this one could of looked better I ordered because I don't have it on steel or blu Ray and would like to add to the marvel collection. Suppose the art could of been worse
No people think it will sell 3 times as much as play did. On the day of release you will find some copies.

No people think it will sell 3 times as much as play did. On the day of release you will find some copies.

I see pretty much every release on the bay 3 times the price until the scalper releases people can still get it cheaper

I'm not saying it's 100% sold out and it's most likely "zavvi sold out" (many more available after release) but I have a feeling these 2 will be more popular than some imagine.

It's was a bit crazy on here last Saturday for a zavvi release when we had to wait over an hour for pre order. That alone said it was popular to me

Only own this on DVD so pretty gutted to miss out, but I was at the Stereophonics gig so win some lose some!

Nice, good gig?

I think they are great live

As for the steel it will most likely come back on release

A lot pre order and then later change their minds and cancel their orders

Zavvi also cancel orders they suspect is bulk orders for the purpose of reselling and is a high demand release and not one of their authorised resellers but only do this when the release is popular and has high demand when it's a release struggling to sell they don't care if a bulk order is done for obvious reasons

I personally would not considered this to be high demand release but sometimes panic orders happen and later customers decides to cancel

You can be sure just before release date bulk orders zavvi cancelled will be made available or lot of customers cancel their orders themselves either way this will come back in stock

How long it remains in stock after been made available again will show if how popular it is
I suspect a lot of resellers ordered and some impulse panic orders because of how fast incredible hulk sold out last week

Both Steelbooks will come back in stock before release date

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelbookzombie
On the one hand the recent INDEPENDENCE DAY came back with two tranches of 200 but neither lasted very long.
On the other hand I don't believe the same thing happened with LAST ACTION HERO or RAMBO 4 not so long ago.

Both were definite pre-orders for me for obvious reasons:
- Ultra-limited to 2,000 pieces.
- Lenticular magnets hopefully well done with good depth and no real alignment issues with the steel.
- well-priced @GBP 16.19 each compared to the GBP 21.99 (before code - if it was available) for the cheapest of those lenti steelbooks from the tail-end of 2015.
- Well, just because I like them.