Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook with Lenticular Magnet) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 10, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order live Saturday 4th June from 6 PM - UK BST Time)
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot pre order and then later change their minds and cancel their orders

Zavvi also cancel orders they suspect is bulk orders for the purpose of reselling and is a high demand release and not one of their authorised resellers but only do this when the release is popular and has high demand when it's a release struggling to sell they don't care if a bulk order is done for obvious reasons

I personally would not considered this to be high demand release but sometimes panic orders happen and later customers decides to cancel

You can be sure just before release date bulk orders zavvi cancelled will be made available or lot of customers cancel their orders themselves either way this will come back in stock

How long it remains in stock after been made available again will show if how popular it is
I suspect a lot of resellers ordered and some impulse panic orders because of how fast incredible hulk sold out last week

Both Steelbooks will come back in stock before release date
This and Civil War are the only 2 Marvel titles that are OOS. It took Civil War at least 3-4 days, I don't remember exactly how long it took but in a little over a day The Hulk went OOS from what I remember? I'm not a big Zavvi person so someone could clarify if my timing is off a little bit.
I agree with a lot of Virik's points
Only current Marvel title limited to 2000 copies, and there are quite a few similar ones that have been in stock for a while, Iron Man 2, CA:WS, ect. The Hulk isn't any more of a popular tiles than those and many others titles. The 2 big differences is that's it's 5$-12$ cheaper and the print run being 2K means all the rest of the Marvel titles are at least double the print runs, it also doesn't hurt that it is a lenti. When Zavvi doesn't say with big titles like Marvel you can be sure 9 out of 10 times the print run is 4K or higher.
Yes it will come back in stock, but this will sell out before the preorder date if I had to bet.

This and Civil War are the only 2 Marvel titles that are OOS. It took Civil War at least 3-4 days, I don't remember exactly how long it took but in a little over a day The Hulk went OOS from what I remember? I'm not a big Zavvi person so someone could clarify if my timing is off a little bit.
I agree with a lot of Virik's points
Only current Marvel title limited to 2000 copies, and there are quite a few similar ones that have been in stock for a while, Iron Man 2, CA:WS, ect. The Hulk isn't any more of a popular tiles than those and many others titles. The 2 big differences is that's it's 5$-12$ cheaper and the print run being 2K means all the rest of the Marvel titles are at least double the print runs, it also doesn't hurt that it is a lenti. When Zavvi doesn't say with big titles like Marvel you can be sure 9 out of 10 times the print run is 4K or higher.
Yes it will come back in stock, but this will sell out before the preorder date if I had to bet.
The Marvel lenticular magnet releases from last year was 4,000 each confirmed at the time by Zavvi Staff
Yes the price is higher for these releases because there from Disney and is why some still in stock and the others that eventually sold out took a while to sell out except Thor 2011 film that was sold out fast

Both Hulk Steelbooks are from Universal and is why price is not as expensive as the ones from Disney simply because Disney trade prices are a lot higher

The Incredible hulk 2008 yes will be sold out fast even when it does come back in stock after cancelled orders become available how many that will be is hard to tell it all depends on many customers cancel or how many orders Zavvi decide to cancel if there was large bulk orders done

The Hulk 2003 film is a lot less popular but will still end up as sold out after cancelled orders become available only because the print run is only 2,000 and price is lot less but will take a bit longer than the Incredible Hulk

Releases like this sometimes get a lot of bulk orders and zavvi do cancel if they feel the need to do so but sometimes they don't it depends on the release and the demand

Both will come back in stock and yes both will not be around for long because price is less and print run is only 2,000 each and will end up as sold out but I do suspect the Hulk 2003 film will take a bit longer to sell out than the Incredible Hulk 2008 film

Reactions: Jaxxx
Nice, good gig?

I think they are great live

As for the steel it will most likely come back on release
Yea was great thanks. I've seen them quite a few times luckily & they've never let me down.

They played a really long set on Saturday & the fireworks at the end were pretty good too.

From what I've read it sold out really quick so hopefully it's just zavvi being zavvi rather than lots of people actually wanted it ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Thanks CC95 for discount code and link. Surprised that with supposedly only 300 in stock that it is still available given that the initial release sold out in hours first time round... Anyway glad to get a second chance...