I just got this one ... lt. Aldo Raine

aldo%20the%20apacheg-320-640-240-480.jpg
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=2913&company=26

Attachments

• star-wars-stromtrooper-premium-format-figure-sideshow-feature-3005261.jpg
    star-wars-stromtrooper-premium-format-figure-sideshow-feature-3005261.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 748
Last edited:
Thank you buddy. It's actually far better in-hand believe it or not :)

It looks incredible just in that picture so I can only imagine how amazing it is in hand. I am always an in box collector so my OCD goes :wow: at such an expensive item being unboxed. But looks awesome.

Awesome!!!! May I Ask what Body style you used?
I'm trying to do one but I need to but the body:D

I was looking to buy a genuine hot toys body from a parted out wolverine figure but they can be a bit expensive, so I just used a regular TTM21 copy Body that you can buy for around £15, the clothing set is tailored to the hot toys wolverine body but fits ok, some folks say the jacket sleeves are too long, they are but depending on the pose you can push the sleeves up before bending the arms

Reactions: ocielz
I was looking to buy a genuine hot toys body from a parted out wolverine figure but they can be a bit expensive, so I just used a regular TTM21 copy Body that you can buy for around £15, the clothing set is tailored to the hot toys wolverine body but fits ok, some folks say the jacket sleeves are too long, they are but depending on the pose you can push the sleeves up before bending the arms
Thanks for the info! Already have these for the kitbash:D I'll be using the bone Claws from The Wolverine for this.

uploadfromtaptalk1437775888172.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1437775901388.jpg