snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: I, Robot
Price: £21.99
Notes: Limited to 3,000 copies. Matte finish.

11031151-1413539668-647785.jpg

11031151-1413539668-647780.jpg

11031151-1413539668-647838.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
The artwork looks decent, it's just a shame the covers are identical to the German releases. If these would have had lenticulars it would have been better.

Good lord, I hate to sound like a broken record but this is getting worse. Out of all of them the only one I have a faint interest in is Prometheus as I'm one of the stray few that's missed it so far, raise the game zavvi :bag:

I really liked this until I saw the back art... it's so dark, especially when compared to the front. I imagine it'll look even darker with a matte finish too. :(

Reactions: lgans316
I get bored of the:

[Day One] Release BluRay
[+6 Months] Release ReDone 3D Version
[+6 Months] Release ReDone 3D Version Steelbook
[+6 Months] Release ReDone 3D Version Steelbook Collectors Edition

There are genuinely some movies I love having multiple copies of... Shaun of the Dead, Scott Pilgrim etc.

But I already own iRobot 3D - and now have to sell that and buy this... Mainly because im weak willed.

But praying on someone like me thats so vulnerable - is borderline unethical!

Also, why cant any of these new additions be navigated to on the site?

Links work, but they dont appear on the 5 pages of Steelbooks in the special 'Steelbook' section - and if you search for "i Robot 3D" you get everything but the Steelbook.

#Annoying

This is what I can't stand about the world of steelbooks these days why they releasing the same old titles again that we not long had steelbooks for, I get predator never had that artwork release in the UK and the first been quite a while now since that came out but the rest really unless their are 3000 new people to the game or some older collectors never got these first time round can't see why anyone is going to double dip on these. The first I robot steel from zavvi great steelbook just had that last year am not goner pay this price just have it in 3D I can go get the 3D disc for nothing. How about bring us more steelbooks for so many great films out there that's begging for a release and stop bringing out the shame rubbish films a million times.

Very poor back artwork, front looks ok. Already own the movie, but I'll get this if it drops a lot in price someday.