I Saw The Devil (Blu-ray SteelBook) (WEA) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
WEA (World Exclusive Art), limited to 2000 copies.

Price: £17.99
Pre-order HERE
Sold out
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus

Official artwork-final & update 4/16/2014

ISTDfinal.jpg

Inside/back art:
ISTDfinal-front.jpg

ISTDfinal-back.jpg

ISTDfinal-inside.jpg

isawdevil.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 300
Last edited by a moderator:
Why not wait for the Plain Archive release buddy.. it will blow this one out of the water.

Just because it's Plain Archive, it doesn't automatically make it better than any other release. The only thing revealed so far is the artwork and that is nothing special. This turned out better than most expected, so it's not a bad option for those who don't want to import or those on a tighter budget.

Just because it's Plain Archive, it doesn't automatically make it better than any other release. The only thing revealed so far is the artwork and that is nothing special. This turned out better than most expected, so it's not a bad option for those who don't want to import or those on a tighter budget.

The PA release also includes both cuts of the film :)

Wats up my :ninja: ?

gutted this is sold out tbh thought it would stick around for a while..

I ordered and cancalled, so Im glad I decided to reorder. Dispatched!

The PA release also includes both cuts of the film :)

Count me in for that too! That's how I justify spending the extra $ and it getting opened for sure!

Reactions: MGD and psychoscot
No surprise. You would probably be all in for a Kimchi Steelbook of Space Jam or Ernest Goes to jail as well.

how can you compare "space jam" with "i saw the devil"... EEK!

and for those who talk about the "extra money": in fact the PA steelbook will not be much more expensive, probably about 10€ difference (incl. shipping costs!).
for that you will get a great looking steelbook (if better than the zavvi one, we don't know yet), 2 different versions of the film, probably more extra bonus content, a booklet, a nice slipcover, and last but not least, a numbered edition. for me that well justifies the extra 10€ ...

the zavvi steel looks really great too, though, i'm happy that i re-ordered one copy.

Just because it's Plain Archive, it doesn't automatically make it better than any other release....

:hilarious: i have the feeling it WILL be the better release, because it's PA. ;)

Last edited:
No surprise. You would probably be all in for a Kimchi Steelbook of Space Jam or Ernest Goes to jail as well.

Am I that predictable? :hilarious:

Dude, I would be soooo down for a kimchi edition of Space Jam. Seriously! Take my money now, please! Michael Jordan was a god on the court. The movie shows he has a sense of humor and he IS THE MAN. I was growing up when that movie was released and I loved it as a kid. Count me in!

Even though I did enjoy The Ernest Films in my youth, we both know kimchi would never consider them for a ROYAL TREATMENT. But if they did, I would be ALL IN. I think Jim Varney was one of the greatest comedians of all time.

:hidefninja:

But, WHY DO I SENES AN UNDER-TONE OF HATERATION up in this denserey? You mad, bro?

:hilarious:

how can you compare "space jam" with "i saw the devil"... EEK!

and for those who talk about the "extra money": in fact the PA steelbook will not be much more expensive, probably about 10€ difference (incl. shipping costs!).
for that you will get a great looking steelbook (if better than the zavvi one, we don't know yet), 2 different versions of the film, probably more extra bonus content, a booklet, a nice slipcover, and last but not least, a numbered edition. for me that well justifies the extra 10€ ...

the zavvi steel looks really great too, though, i'm happy that i re-ordered one copy.

:hilarious: i have the feeling it WILL be the better release, because it's PA. ;)

you're forgetting custom costs

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Germany always gets hit by customs in many cases, regardless of where it's from or how it's packaged. Sent a friend a gift not long ago and she had to pay customs on it.

UK is very different from Germany, my one PA package that came looks like a gift rather than from a retailer so bypasses the merch route here in the UK where you might get charged :)

Sometimes releases by Zavvi get unfairly judged next to exclusive Asian releases, but in this case being a 2000 exclusive run the comparison between them is 100% fair. :)

Last edited: