Incredibles (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: October 25, 2011
Purchase link: Future Shop
Price: CDN $34.99

Note: These are not Steelbooks, Iron Packs or Metal Paks. More info here.
Per FS, The Incredibles are a Futureshop North American Exclusive.

original

original

Actual pics: (Thanks to Elena!)
It's Sunday :movie: time!
Incredibles5.jpg

Incredibles4.jpg

Incredibles3.jpg

Incredibles2.jpg

Incredibles.jpg

Old infos:
Official listing now on the Pre-order site:
M2191752.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend on another forum just picked up the last two (1 for me, 1 for him) from his local Future Shop, so there are still some around.

Its expensive, about $CAD46 plus shipping to NZ, but its such a beaut case, that I don't mind paying.

Just got one of these for a trade on here... there was two price tags on it, the top price tag was $39.99, the tag under that was $37.99.

Thats quite a mark down! :rolleyes:

I love this release. Is it OOP yet? Any ideas where to get it?
I like the German steel to but this just beats it for me :)

Not OOS yet. Still "easy" to find here in Canada. Maybe contact a Canadian friend to get it since Future Shop doesn't ship outside of Canada.

Reactions: Clarky5000
Not OOS yet. Still "easy" to find here in Canada. Maybe contact a Canadian friend to get it since Future Shop doesn't ship outside of Canada.

I agree, pretty easy in availability. Its "Rare" to others because it removed from listing in Futureshop.ca site.

Expect to pay at least $50 I think (retail + shipping from Canada)...

I would suggest or Canadian neighbors to have it around $60ish in trade given that the Sales Tax in Canada is extremely HIGH

DISNEYMC.jpg

Wow just saw this thread. Def one of my favorite Pixar movies... I may be too late to find a copy for a decent price, unless a friendly Canadian can help me. =T

Last edited:
Wow just saw this thread. Def one of my favorite Pixar movies... I may be too late to find a copy for a decent price, unless a friendly Canadian can help me. =T
PM sent, but Incredibles is REALLY expensive... 39.99$+tx = 46$ EEK!

Thanks Drum! PM replied... yeah I guess it is pretty expensive now that I think about it, but then again I'm at a point where my newfound love for steelies has got me wanting everything lol

Edited: Welcome to the forums mr_donkeymagic. Forum rules do not allow trading/sale request or solicition post in the main thread. You will gain access to the trading forum to make such request after you have posted more than 30 contributions. Thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy your stay.

Last edited by a moderator: