Incredibles (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: October 25, 2011
Purchase link: Future Shop
Price: CDN $34.99

Note: These are not Steelbooks, Iron Packs or Metal Paks. More info here.
Per FS, The Incredibles are a Futureshop North American Exclusive.

original

original

Actual pics: (Thanks to Elena!)
It's Sunday :movie: time!
Incredibles5.jpg

Incredibles4.jpg

Incredibles3.jpg

Incredibles2.jpg

Incredibles.jpg

Old infos:
Official listing now on the Pre-order site:
M2191752.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there anywhere with these still in stock? I've only just seen some of these DIsney metal cases, toy story, cinderella etc and they look amazing but I don't want to start collecting them if it's going to cost an arm and a leg like my steelbook collection.

Is there anywhere with these still in stock? I've only just seen some of these DIsney metal cases, toy story, cinderella etc and they look amazing but I don't want to start collecting them if it's going to cost an arm and a leg like my steelbook collection.

Cinderella and Finding Nemo you can still get at cost as they are new, but incredibles is about $70 and the earlier Disney's that were steelbooks are more expensive to get hold of. I think Toy Story 1 & 2 ironpaks are still available in some Futureshop Stores

Cinderella and Finding Nemo you can still get at cost as they are new, but incredibles is about $70 and the earlier Disney's that were steelbooks are more expensive to get hold of. I think Toy Story 1 & 2 ironpaks are still available in some Futureshop Stores

Correct and correct :) The Incredibles is still available in 1 store in my area, but it's 1h away from my place. I'm not going there to pick them up. The other Disney's from the first waves are long gone from the shelves so you'll either have to pay eBay prices or trade for them, there's no way around it.

Thanks for the responses, What's the ebst way to go about picking up cinderella and finding nemo?

Now that you've reached 30 posts you have access to the trading section where you can join group buys or find someone selling a copy of whatever you're after.
Good luck. :)

Reactions: H11
I was lucky to find this lying around in my local Futureshop a few months ago. I agree with everyone else that it is an amazing VMB!