Independence Day: Resurgence (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #51) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: Standard Edition - FAC
Price: 799 CZK (Standard Edition) - 899 CZK (FAC Edition)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

14680958_1136056943177947_156442454424870698_o.jpg

IDR_FAC fullslip beauty shot.jpg
film_22791_3.jpg
film_22791_1.jpg

film_22791_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Film Arena which seems to get a beating on this forum from some members

Film Arena which seems to get a beating on this forum from some members who tell me because Ive mentioned Film Arena in the same sentence as Plain Arena or HDzeta as premium steelbook distributors that I obviously not been collecting long and don't know what I am talking about, far from the truth.

Its sad that I can't get premium steelbooks from my own country the UK but have to import them from China - HDzeta, Korea - Kimchi and Plain Archive and the Czeck Rep - Film Arena.

Don't get me wrong some times you do come across a really nice UK release from HMV or should I mention Zavvi.

ZOOM - New online shop from the UK have started releasing exclusive steelbooks with full slip cover Blu-rays. Im waiting for the first 3 to arrive; Barbarella, The Mummy and Dracula steelbook has been dispatched to me and awaiting arrival.

Enjoy the collecting!

Last edited:
I don't understand the hate either. When you see favourite films you love like The Day the Earth Stood Still getting that dire pop art a few years back or the recent dire Quatermass and the Pit by Zavvi and you see stuff like the above Resurgence getting such care for a steel book you do have to wonder what criteria individuals have for what makes a great steelbook. Yes the film was crap but I'll be getting the steelbook because it looks great to me and will go nicely with the Independence Day one from a few months back..And no I don't see a forthcoming ID3 happening either. But then Men in Black 2 was dire and then they pulled that wonderful 3rd one out of a hat so maybe miracles do happen........

Reactions: MRD
Film Arena which seems to get a beating on this forum from some members

Film Arena which seems to get a beating on this forum from some members who tell me because Ive mentioned Film Arena in the same sentence as Plain Arena or HDzeta as premium steelbook distributors that I obviously not been collecting long and don't know what I am talking about, far from the truth.

Its sad that I can't get premium steelbooks from my own country the UK but have to import them from China - HDzeta, Korea - Kimchi and Plain Archive and the Czeck Rep - Film Arena.

Don't get me wrong some times you do come across a really nice UK release from HMV or should I mention Zavvi.

ZOOM - New online shop from the UK have started releasing exclusive steelbooks with full slip cover Blu-rays. Im waiting for the first 3 to arrive; Barbarella, The Mummy and Dracula steelbook has been dispatched to me and awaiting arrival.

Enjoy the collecting!

FilmArena rarely gets WEA steelbooks. They mostly just create slip covers, flip flop lenticular magnets, and booklets. Don't get me wrong, they are nice slip covers, but no way near the same quality as PA, Blufans, Kimchidvd, or NovaMedia. FilmArena is still figuring out depth lentis as well, something these companies have been doing for years. The FAC John Wick release was amazing. If they were able to create more releases like that, I might consider them close in quality to the other companies.

Reactions: MRD
FilmArena rarely gets WEA steelbooks. They mostly just create slip covers, flip flop lenticular magnets, and booklets. Don't get me wrong, they are nice slip covers, but no way near the same quality as PA, Blufans, Kimchidvd, or NovaMedia. FilmArena is still figuring out depth lentis as well, something these companies have been doing for years.

Ive been collecting for years just the steelbook editions without slipcases from Blufans, Kimchidvd, HDZeta for years.

I only started collecting steelbooks with full slips about a year ago and so I have only recently been buying from Film Arena, Nova Media and Plain Archive who release a lot of their editions with slip covers.

Meta Lab from Korea are doing some interesting things with slip covers and they have exclusive artwork as well, I got the Reverent steelbook with the full slip cover which was embossed leather slip cover.

Thanks for the useful info.

Last edited:
Ive been collecting for years just the steelbook editions without slipcases from Blufans, Kimchidvd, HDZeta for years.

I only started collecting steelbooks with full slips about a year ago and so I have only recently been buying from Film Arena, Nova Media and Plain Archive who release a lot of their editions with slip covers.

Meta Lab from Korea are doing some interesting things with slip covers and they have exclusive artwork as well, I got the Reverent steelbook with the full slip cover which was embossed leather slip cover.

Thanks for the useful info.
Please don't let 'THEM' tell you what premium is.... collecting art (that's what we're basically doing) is always personal. So if filmarena is premium for you..... IT IS! ;)

There was hate for the first movie slip. It sold out and became popular and now people have to pay a premium on auction sites. The same will happpen for this. It's the way it goes.

For me I like the slip and glad I have my order in

Dropped in value buddy. As anything there's the hype and after that the value dies down after everyone saw what the big fuss was...

Reactions: lgans316
This looks like another fantastic package. And it will take its place of pride beside the original ID4 FAC on my shelf!

I really can't wait to see what Film Arena come up with for The Thing and Shawshank Redemption next year.........

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelbookzombie