イギリス
Release date: November 14, 2016 (TBC)
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £23.99

11309132-5074399545541410.jpg

11309132-1474399545589599.jpg
11309132-5834399545609945.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are both as bad as each other, Trust me mate ID4R is not worth your time if you loved the original like me.

The best part was
the end fight with the big momma alien but even then its ruined with the cheesy line that ends the movie which basically says "Hey we are going to franchise the crap outta this", the acting was terrible allround other than Goldblum who is always awesome

Im usualy the kind of guy that says "watch it and judge for yourself" but i dont think anyone should see this steaming pile of alien poop.
well, I enjoyed part 2

best part was: NO Will Smith

Could anything be as bad as Battleships? Haven't seen ID4 Resurgent because so many people whom I know said it was utter pants. If it's worse than Battleships then it really is a turkey. Maybe they should release it on Thanksgiving Day?
I really liked Battleship: it's 1000 times better than this useless sequel :D:D

I have cancelled my Zavvi order
I'm in the GB for FAC release same steelbook
I don't need 2 versions of the same steelbook

Trying to cancel this and it's just stuck on 'Processing'.
I hope this isn't their idea of a form of online "deafness" to try and avoid cancelling orders.

Trying to cancel this and it's just stuck on 'Processing'.
I hope this isn't their idea of a form of online "deafness" to try and avoid cancelling orders.
If you used a Visa Debit Card check your bank online to see if you have a pending transaction for the amount your order is for
If Zavvi have sent a payment request to your bank a request to cancel your order will fail with Zavvi
Zavvi send payment request on debit/credit cards on the Tue/Wed/Thur before release date sometimes even on a Monday before

They then despatch orders on Tue or Wed or Thur
The release date is the 14th so Zavvi would be taking payment today or tomorrow

I'm in the GB for the FAC version
I cancelled my Zavvi order a few weeks ago
This is not a release to double dip on especially when the steelbook is the same in both releases

I also cancelled lot of other orders my bank balance was dangerous low
I even cancelled all the zavvi pop art limited to 500 you can get the same Steelbooks in Italy and Germany

This always happens around this time of the year way to many releases out same time

'm in the GB for the FAC version
This is not a release to double dip on especially when the steelbook is the same in both releases

I even cancelled all the zavvi pop art limited to 500 you can get the same Steelbooks in Italy and Germany

This always happens around this time of the year way to many releases out same time

Ditto!

Just arrived this morning. Very slight ding along the top, but nothing I'm overly worried about - might just accept the usual discount offered by Zavvi in such circumstances.

I'm in the GB for the FAC version

I was going to pick this or Kimchi's up, but you and others have put me off LOL, and regarding you cancelling a load, yeah I agree too many releases especially this time of year, October was mad....