Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 3rd, 2013 August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi.com (Sold-out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: Raiders of the Lost Ark || The Temple of Doom || Kingdom of The Crystal Skull

10788016-1399649045-823007.jpg

10788016-1399649045-823026.jpg
10788016-1399649045-823018.jpg

10788016-1399649045-823059.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aside from the title I do not see what can be embossed ^^

Supposedly that is all that is going to be embossed ... so you shouldnt be seeing more. Now if they were to do the dual finish like thor ... I would be eternally grateful. :drool: But I dont want to get my hopes up. ;)

Indy with good art, limited, and embossed ... I'm like ... :thumbs: anything more after that ... I'm like ... :LOL:

Reactions: Hussun
These steels look really good but can't decide wether to get these or the complete adventures box set. That works out cheaper than these but these look too good! Which one to get!? :dunno:

These steels look really good but can't decide wether to get these or the complete adventures box set. That works out cheaper than these but these look too good! Which one to get!? :dunno:

hussun i have the jumbo steelbook which was released in france, spain and germany these SEPERATE releases are only avalable in the uk at the moment, trust me when i say these are the ones to get which is what i will do

hussun i have the jumbo steelbook which was released in france, spain and germany these SEPERATE releases are only avalable in the uk at the moment, trust me when i say these are the ones to get which is what i will do

I believe Hussun was talking about the digipack boxset. That is a very nice release and can be had for less than £30.

depends on whats important to you..

.. the steelbooks will probably increase in value while the box sets value eventually decreases

.. a fifth movie is planned for 2014 or later, so the box set might loose its completeness

.. do you prefer steelbooks or digibooks

.. you might also consider the limited edition adventures set with lots and lots of gimmicks like a nice replica of indys journal, photographs, etc and a very nice special edition box