Indiana Jones Quadrilogy - Zippo Set (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

Amazon.de Exclusive
Release Date: September 27th, 2012

Steelbook Jumbo With Zippo. :)

Buy Link

91dGD1x9RlL._AA1500_.jpg

71sihNFYY8L._AA1371_.jpg

91e4%2B5Pnc3L._AA1500_.jpg

Release date: 27/Sep

Attachments

• IndianaJones.jpg
    IndianaJones.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:
In France it's a announced to be released on 09/19/2012. As we expected to be a worldwide release, I think it will be the same date for Germany.
It'll be a 5 Disc set. One disc for each movie and the fifth disc for Bonus Materials.
So it probably be a Jumbo Steelbook...

Bonus Materials :
- 2h30 of unseen content ("Let’s Talk About Indy" + "LA Times 30th Anniversary Raiders Q&A" + deleted scenes from the final chapter "Making of Crystal Skull")
- 5h30 Fan favorite scenes (???)

I was hoping it would be like the Aliens steelbook from play.com which had 4 discs.

Still looking forward to seeing the artwork and how it looks overall.

I was hoping it would be like the Aliens steelbook from play.com which had 4 discs.

Still looking forward to seeing the artwork and how it looks overall.

If it be like the Aliens, then there is the matrix trilogy and also the RE Quadrilogy to display together in one single steel.

this has been up on amazon.de without going on pre order for a recording amount of time!

can't they hurry up and do it already.lol

Think I might have to get this, I haven't actually seen a single Indiana Jones movie in my life would you believe it lol

Is this steelbook still even happening? It seems like every country is getting the same 5 disc LE now, and for this to still have zero information is very worrying.