Full Review: Click here

ibcanada.jpg

ibcanada-1.jpg ibcanada-2.jpg

IB4.jpg

IB3.jpg

IB2.jpg

IB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a dented one I may see if I can fix it. Paid around $60 for it a couple years ago. Person claimed it was mint. Oh well I didn't complain as I still think it was a good deal. I think the finish color of the steel might hide it if I can fix it decently. Never tried to fix a steel before.

Show us a pic of the dent. Will let you know if it's fixable. ..

Relatively new to the steel book world, but This is one I want in my collection, badly. Found someone who has a sealed copy, but is asking $400 for it! Looks like I'll have to admire from pictures for the time being.

Reactions: Prazzers
Yea, there's some scalper trying to sell an open copy with a scratch for $300 on eBay

Please, let's NOT go into the scalping/reselling discussion.

We ALL know it exists (for steelbook or anything else), we all did it once (or more) for buying/selling and this won't stop... Thank you.
Not trying to open that can of worms. Scalpers gonna scalp.

But when asking that much for an OPEN copy with a scratch on it, that's when it's a little ridiculous.

I'm not expecting to sell my open Iron Man FS for $500-700 because it's open and has some minor scratches in the finish.

We haven't ALL done it. Never done it. Never will. As for the Steelbook, I don't understand the appeal of this one outside of it's rarity. I think the red German one is fantastic..
Right? I thought I was the only one with this unpopular opinion.

You could argue that all the talk of "scalping" is not actually off-topic for this film :naughty::D
:rofl: Best pun yet.

The steel was released 5 years ago and someone selling it today in whatever condition for whatever price is considered to be a scalper? Ridiculous, IMHO. Whether it sells or not is another question. I am considering dumping about 90% of my collection (if not more) that includes steels released in as early as 2009 and I do have multiple copies of some rare stuff (x2) :whistle:. The plan is to get as much as I can for each one of them. I know I am going to loose tons on some, so I will try to make up for it on the others. Would you consider me scalping as well? There are a few that will be sold at cost to people I know really want them and would not own it otherwise. But as for the rest, whatever market gives, I will take. Doubt I will make much cash though. Most of the "newer" stuff is worthless, IMHO. There might be a give away or two on this forum as well :angel: Ain't no FS Iron Man though :LOL: I ain't got any :rofl:

Congrats @wasims. Great steel! This one stays with me for an undetermined period of time :thumbs:

Reactions: Marina Blue
congrats @wasims welcome to the club :thumbs:

@Bubbie think you are slightly missing the point ref scalpers, when i use that word is ref to someone buying for alot less selling for alot more with no intrest in steelbooks at all, it becomes someone purely for profit and business for them to make as much money to line there pocket only is there aim.
only have to look on bay on newer releases where people have listing after listing of the same steel that is what is a scalper not someone just someone buying or selling whether that be there whole collection or just one.
there is reason why a scalper is called a scalper for good reason whether you agree with that is another matter,a seller is just a seller but just my own point of view.
on a side note sorry to here your having to sell off 90% that is a shame.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: StifflersDad
I am still hopeful of a superior SB to get released one day but as it stands this is the best edition available and i am happy enough with my copy.

congrats @wasims welcome to the club :thumbs:

@Bubbie think you are slightly missing the point ref scalpers, when i use that word is ref to someone buying for alot less selling for alot more with no intrest in steelbooks at all, it becomes someone purely for profit and business for them to make as much money to line there pocket only is there aim.
only have to look on bay on newer releases where people have listing after listing of the same steel that is what is a scalper not someone just someone buying or selling whether that be there whole collection or just one.
there is reason why a scalper is called a scalper for good reason whether you agree with that is another matter,a seller is just a seller but just my own point of view.
on a side note sorry to here your having to sell off 90% that is a shame.

basil :thumbs:
Thanks basil for your kind words mate...

that ebay price is a little high, however, who's to say it won't sell? good luck to them, i say. still pretty low compared to some of the hiked prices asked for the john rambo german steelbook
how many people, if they thought they could sell a steelbook for more than its worth, would turn down the opportunity?
as already mentioned, not all of us have 'scalped ' at some point. i don't buy to sell or trade and never will.......