Full Review: Click here

ibcanada.jpg

ibcanada-1.jpg ibcanada-2.jpg

IB4.jpg

IB3.jpg

IB2.jpg

IB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
since the price is going up, can we expect another re-release from play.com? hahaha. I guess if enough newbies cry and moan about the high price, they might their wet dream come true with a re-release :)

If they re-release this, it better be with diff art as my IB collection wouldn't stand for anything else. ;p

This steelbook also commands over $300 for a mint and sealed copy? I've been living under a rock way too long... Mine was sitting on a shelf gathering dust for a few years before I finally cleaned it. Wonder what else I have in my old collection that might be worth over $100

I'm one of those who were never able to get a normally priced copy of the FS Excl. Inglorious basterds. Forever on my wishlist then.

I didn't get this on release, but still managed to pick it up for a very good price almost a year ago!

Definitely one of the favourite items in my collection!

I also love it to pieces, but it is weird that both the Canadian re-release as well as the German 1st Edition are actually much better looking than the super rare FS edition! I wouldn't part with either of them ;)

I didn't get this on release, but still managed to pick it up for a very good price almost a year ago!

Definitely one of the favourite items in my collection!

Sorry Lutzo I think the FS one is the best. The re-release is awesome as well - I have ordered two - but I don't think the german or french one is that good. I hope the UK gets its own one, but not the same as FS or anyother, a completly new one :D

Reactions: sunnyx
Wow, the SB is at $105.40 and there's still 7 days left. I'm thinking of making an insane offer but that would wipe out the majority of my preorder wishlist for the next coming months.

It's one of those things in the collectors hobby, if you snooze or late in the game you have to pay a premium.

If you want it more than your monthly bread and you can afford it, yes, people/sellers don't give you any other choice. :rolleyes: But I would never pay premium, it's ridiculous; I don't think there's anything out there that I don't have yet, but want it badly enough to think it's worth the prices some people ask for. Sometimes, all you have to do to find a good bargain is to be patient - and that I can do for free :D

I don't own this so it might be different if I had it in my hands but this is what I think about it.
The front is absolutely stunning. The inside artwork is really nice. But the back is a missed opportunity if you ask me. Also I'm not a fan of blu-borders but that might be because I started so late and nowadays they rarely have a blu-border.
Final verdict is that's is a beautiful steelbook but based purely on design I prefer the canadian re-release. I want to get this one too tho. I just love this movie!

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

TBH, I love all the release...All convey a strong image in one way or another.

Not to miss a group photo opportunity :D

picture.php

What edition is the one of the left in the middle? Is that a digipack or a slipbox or something like that?