Full Review: Click here

ibcanada.jpg

ibcanada-1.jpg ibcanada-2.jpg

IB4.jpg

IB3.jpg

IB2.jpg

IB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have / Is there one with stickers? Or is the one in the OP the only "version" around? Just wondering, given the recent Rambo Tattoo (with stickers) sold on ebay for US$1,000.

Does anyone have / Is there one with stickers? Or is the one in the OP the only "version" around? Just wondering, given the recent Rambo Tattoo (with stickers) sold on ebay for US$1,000.

AA - I've never seen a copy with stickers. My copy has just the FS sticker and the OP is without. Maybe the original owner removed the this sticker or ordered online?

Rambo Tattoo (with stickers) - I've seen them with and without. I would say, mint/sealed with stickers is the "Holy Grail"

Reactions: Aprilarrow
I have seen this movie this evening again, it stays very nice movie with nice final scene. Still searching for this one with reasonable price...

Believe it or not that's about right for shipping Canada to Europe with tracking. Would you want your $275 collectors steelbook shipped in an padded envelope via regular mail to get stepped on or lost?

I think the shipping price is reasonable given insurance and tracking.

That's an insane shipping price! i wonder if its being sent in a private jet!:hilarious:

Just send it standard with loads of packaging. It put me off the auction I would have paid an absolute idiots price. I feel he's gone a bit too far with shipping costs. The price he's getting for this I would expect him not to be such a tight a** and maybe chip in a bit himself but he's too greedy I guess...

Reactions: Sigill
Believe it or not that's about right for shipping Canada to Europe with tracking. Would you want your $275 collectors steelbook shipped in an padded envelope via regular mail to get stepped on or lost?

I think the shipping price is reasonable given insurance and tracking.

I know its expensive but its not that much and considering the price the item is going to end at perhaps the seller would be fairer offering cheaper or even free shipping.

Guys, this shipping price is NOT exagerated.
The reason why is really simple:
For this kind of money, the seller wants PROTECTION and the only protection an Ebay seller has is shipping WITH tracking and here in Canada, that's the price!

EEK!
Yeah... I know...

Definitely agree-if you send anything like this 'standard' with no tracking you are @#%$%&@ if the buyer says they never got it. Burden of proof usually rests on the seller. You can find many useful tips in Trading Forum stickied, for suggestions on how to protect yourself. Many a buyer and seller end up in disputes and lost Paypal cases, especially for high valued items, where 'corners were cut' in shipping. If someone paid this for a collector piece, they, conversely should also expect 'premium' shipping with tracking, insurance, etc. At some point it goes beyond receiving or sending a Steelbook in the 'correctly advertised' condition, and also about 'proof' at every level, as requested from Paypal and Ebay. And....all of these requirements can vary by country-and shipping from Canada is expensive to begin with.

Last edited:
I was the one selling this steelbook, and this guy wasted all of our time. Check out his ship-to address. I'm not that familiar with UK addresses but something stinks...
steelbooklover89 ( Feedback Score Of 0 )
Steel Book
Steelbook
London London UB5 5HP
United Kingdom

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
The reason the shipping is so high is because of tracking. The only protection I have against idiots like 'steelbooklover89' is to stick to the letter of the PayPal seller protection requirements. Which is to [1] ship to the PayPal address [2] require tracking [3] proof of delivery. In order to fulfill these requirements when shipping overseas the only choice I have is to use CanadaPost XPresspost which is their most expensive shipping method.

If I knew I was selling to a member of this forum then I would have a little more trust and I may have shipped with a more reasonable CanadaPost method, or even gone 50/50.

Thank you all for this discussion on Ebay, now please get back to this incredible release that is Inglourious Basterds ;)

I was the one selling this steelbook, and this guy wasted all of our time. Check out his ship-to address. I'm not that familiar with UK addresses but something stinks...
steelbooklover89 ( Feedback Score Of 0 )
Steel Book
Steelbook
London London UB5 5HP
United Kingdom

View attachment 16111

Yep. Bogus as it gets.

Can't you offer it to the next highest bidder?

I'll have it for $75 including shipping. :naughty:

Last edited: