tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip Type A - Full Slip Type B
Price: $44.99
HDN Group Buy: hosted by @Kaka1888
Notes: Includes a 36 page booklet + character cards and art cards + numbered stickers.
Limit of 2 of each per customer

Lenti (1,000 copies) | Full Slip Type A (750 copies) | Full Slip Type B (750 copies)

12265967_1799241240303085_7750657040235401686_o.jpg 12265768_1799241360303073_6678662128495874280_o.jpg 12247971_1799241326969743_4365661774110731870_o.jpg

Pre-order date is the 26th of November (20:00) (Korean Time) - Time Zone Converter HERE12244563_1799241293636413_3458896313708645405_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll leave it then. Really liked Finding Nemo & Big Hero 6. I think i've watched the Toy Stories as well which was decent.

In my opinion, not only is this one of the best pixar films, its one of the best animated films of all time. The pure imagination that went into creating the landscape of this movie and being able to translate ideas, thoughts and emotions into actual images on film is unparalleled

opinions of movies are subjective based on preference. Dont let someone else decide what you should or shouldn't watch. If your curious about this movie, rent it or stream it and decide for yourself.

In my opinion, not only is this one of the best pixar films, its one of the best animated films of all time. The pure imagination that went into creating the landscape of this movie and being able to translate ideas, thoughts and emotions into actual images on film is unparalleled

opinions of movies are subjective based on preference. Dont let someone else decide what you should or shouldn't watch. If your curious about this movie, rent it or stream it and decide for yourself.

I agree, the special features are quality too. The amount of time they spent on this film paid off and they went through about 100 different stories to get to where they ended.

I have been rewatching everything in 3D ever since I bought my new tv a couple weeks ago. So far Prometheus is what has blown me away the most. Been watching the Marvel ones lately and those are pretty good too.

Should check out Guardians of the Galaxy Nova Media version, for me this is the best home 3D i have ever seen, awesome. Haven't tried Prometheus yet, will do now though. Avatar is pretty impressive also.

Picked up my copy of Inside Out on Saturday, thoroughly enjoyed it, really clever and entertaining movie. Really pleased with this steel nice embossing/debossing front and back, and nice inside art, with a bonus disk also. (Zavvi version)

Last edited:
Should check out Guardians of the Galaxy Nova Media version, for me this is the best home 3D i have ever seen, awesome. Haven't tried Prometheus yet, will do now though. Avatar is pretty impressive also.

Picked up my copy of Inside Out on Saturday, thoroughly enjoyed it, really clever and entertaining movie. Really pleased with this steel nice embossing/debossing front and back, and nice inside art, with a bonus disk also.

GOTG was the first 3D movie I watched on this new tv. Was impressive!!! Avatar is what I want to watch next. Also thinking about Titanic.

Reactions: popeye
I agree, the special features are quality too. The amount of time they spent on this film paid off and they went through about 100 different stories to get to where they ended.

ya i was watching the special features with their concept art, their meetings with psychologist and some other stuff. Really crazy how they created everything and how many renditions they went through

Reactions: Flloydo
ya i was watching the special features with their concept art, their meetings with psychologist and some other stuff. Really crazy how they created everything and how many renditions they went through

Yeah I enjoyed that.
Bill hader, Amy pholler and the lady who plays sadness are good in the special features too
On the bonus disc with the zavvi version there are loads of docs and the one where Pete (director) has the epiphany about 2 of the main characters and how the ending plays out is amazing. It seemed like they were really struggling for a good couple of years

Last edited:
Reactions: alvinhwang21
Haven't seen it either but I'll probably go in on a lenticular if I can manage to get one in time. :ohno: Purely based on one details alone really from little I know of the film - seems to be Joy is in charge of the child's mind and Sadness runs the mother's. Just a little thing I picked up on that has me intrigued.

Reactions: AnubisNefer
I'll leave it then. Really liked Finding Nemo & Big Hero 6. I think i've watched the Toy Stories as well which was decent.

Never let others opinions affect your choices. Inside Out is a great film. It's both critically acclaimed and considered as one of the best animations by people. Even if it doesn't belong to my personal favorites, it's still something everybody should see. Inside Out is really different from the rest of Pixars and appeals to many ages. Maybe more for older audience, atleast in our family. I will definitely buy Inside Out Kimchidvd as I have bought all pixars in the past.

Inside Out for me, is in a totally different league. I find it extraordinary. The symbolism is beautiful, at times emotional and overall it sets a peaceful tone which i haven't felt in the others which were mentioned. At the end i was digging up my own past memories and thinking of those which almost faded away. Inside Out left a mark and set me thinking and that is good.

For me, this is a gem. The writers and director should be awarded.

Box Office $851.3 million
Inside Out is the third highest-grossing Pixar film Worldwide
1 Toy Story 3 ($1,063.2)
2 Finding Nemo ($895.6)
3 Inside Out ($851.3)

Second highest US Box office grossing Pixar Film
1 Toy Story 3 ($415,004,880)
2 Inside Out ($356,158,534)
3 Finding Nemo ($339,714,978)

The Box Office figure don't include Blu-ray/DVD home media sales

Its the 5th highest Box Office grossing film Worldwide so far for 2015

Ok guys, you have won me over.