Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 1st, 2015
Purchase links:
Film Arena

film_20912_1.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome! Expectation is very high! 9.5/10 on imdb with 5000+ ratings. I am lucky that I am going to be near one of the limited number of IMAX theatres that are playing this film in the IMAX 70mm projection! Can't wait! You can never go wrong with Christopher Nolan! One of the best directors, even if the Oscars snub him every year!

Thats good news to hear this title getting a release so quick will wait on further updates and artwork for this...

Thats good news to hear this title getting a release so quick will wait on further updates and artwork for this...

wasims what you are forgetting here czech releases always get announced but then a hell of alot get cancelled before they even get near release.
but looks like is going to be a good film will wait see what else comes up.

basil :thumbs:

I would have no problem buying this steel without seeing the movie. Nolan is the best in the biz today and McConaughey has been delivering great performances. Hopefully we'll get a Kimchi release.

Cant wait to see the artwork been revealed for this seen it three days ago absolutely love it...

Expected to not think much of this film, but it's been on my mind since I watched it last week. To think I almost wasn't going to bother down to the mediocre and banal reviews I read online. It has it's flaws, but what doesn't?

Now for a UK release!

Need an Asian Release or UK (Entertainment Store) of this one...I really hope that this one, Gone Girl and The Maze Runner announced, to have a Czech release, will be poping up steel releases on different country, great movies very popular I really hope so.

Reactions: augustus