Release Date: March 31, 2015
Purchase link: BestBuy.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir
Notes: Gloss Finish

FS_Interstellar.jpg

Source

More Images:
Interstellar_FutureShop_BD_STLBK_2D_SKEW_JM_01.jpg Interstellar_FutureShop_BD_STLBK_3D_SKEW_JM_01.jpg Interstellar_FutureStop_BD_STLBK_BEAUTYspread_KMR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They closing the brand but that does not mean that they throw the whole production into the bin. Don't know what people think.
They will ship all orders and the next wave of steelbooks will be maybe under the Best Buy Logo or something else. But they don't close their website tomorrow and you
get refunded. Doesn't make sense.

I know they'll get them out, I just hope they aren't delayed. My Unbroken shipped last Friday,(usually they don't come that early though) so I was wondering if they are shipping on time.

Not official word yet, so please let's all take this with a grain of salt:

From Petra Kalbrain at BD (who has an internal source who is involved with the inventory allocation of home media during the transition phase):
Converted stores will have the Interstellar steelbook once they open. Existing stores will take up to 5 weeks to get the inventory.

Last edited:
this will be the last steelbook from Future Shop ... :( maybe it will be the most wanted steelbook of the world in 5 years :p LOLOL
Especially the ones with the 'Futureshop Exclusive' sticker. My guess is that they will make all the in-store copies and remaining online inventory copies 'Best Buy Exclusive' in the coming weeks when all the copies have been transferred or restocked under the Best Buy brand.