Release Date: March 31, 2015
Purchase link: BestBuy.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir
Notes: Gloss Finish

FS_Interstellar.jpg

Source

More Images:
Interstellar_FutureShop_BD_STLBK_2D_SKEW_JM_01.jpg Interstellar_FutureShop_BD_STLBK_3D_SKEW_JM_01.jpg Interstellar_FutureStop_BD_STLBK_BEAUTYspread_KMR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i might be missing something but i see the dvd is region1 and im assuming the blu ray is region A locked too , as i havent opened it yet and will end up getting the ammaray if it is could someone clear that up cheers

i might be missing something but i see the dvd is region1 and im assuming the blu ray is region A locked too , as i havent opened it yet and will end up getting the ammaray if it is could someone clear that up cheers

The US blu-ray IS region locked so I would assume this is also

The Blu Ray appears to be region free but aren't DVD's always coded different in North America and Europe because of the whole NTSC and Pall thing?

Edit. @howiesteed Just checked and the disc is A locked.

Last edited:
Reactions: BluSteel2012
BestBuy.ca shows this as sold out online but in stock at my local store and priced at just $14.99 until Aug 12th. I was thrilled to pick up the last copy in store today. From past experience, one remaining copy of a SteelBook is usually not taken because it is banged up. This copy looks fine. Perhaps what kept it on the shelf was it still had the original price tag $28.99 so people walking by would not realize it was on sale for almost half price. I feel lucky to get one after reading the glowing posts in this thread.