wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 15th September, 2015
Purchase link: https://shop.hdzeta.com/
Prices: Boxset $145 - Lenticular $62 - Full Slip $58 - 1/4 Slip $55
Notes: WEA Steelbook - limited 3000 copies, Full Glossy finish, no embossed or debossed, postcards x6
Lenticular (1600 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
Fulllsip (1200 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
1/4 Slip (200 copies)
Boxset (600 copies - Lenticular slip + Full slip+ 3D Tars metal number card+OST CD)

Group buys: 1/4 Slip - Full Slip - Lenti Slip - Boxset (Boxset sold out)
HDN GB Prices include all fees (paypal fees, shipping cost to buyer's address)

Artorks:
steel01.jpg steel02.jpg
full
full
full
full
full

steel00.jpg

Lenticular || Slipbox || 1/4 slip
lenticular.jpg slipbox.jpg 1-4.jpg

Boxset:
boxset.jpg

dsc_0084-jpg.186117

dsc_0086-jpg.186118

dsc_0088-jpg.186119

dsc_0089-jpg.186120

dsc_0090-jpg.186121

This release will be Group Buy starting at 10AM EDT USA September 5th, 2015 + webstore pre-order.
NY USA: 10:00 am EDT
L.A. USA: 07:00 PDT
London Uk: 15:00 BST
Paris Fr - Berlin De: 16:00 CEST
Use http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to determine time in your zone

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I caved! All I can say is WOW!!! It's packaged beautifully with each steel and the TARS box separated by a piece of foam with ribbon attached to pull the steels out. It feels more like a wedding present! My only word of warning is that the TARS card is very fragile, once you get it in the position you want leave it or it will snap.

I haven't opened up the individual steels or soundtrack yet. Too much excitement for me! Maybe tomorrow...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Received my boxset today. Epic release, won't ever need to upgrade my Interstellar packaging after this. Thank you to everyone on HDN and at HDZeta for making this group buy and release possible.

Grr... had to ask for my boxset to be sent to my mum's address as we were moving house. She just got a missed delivery note - and she lives 300 miles away! Might be waiting a bit longer for this...

Reactions: Shanester
I got the tracking # for my boxset and my 1/4 slip but everytime i try to track them it doesnt work.
I got the 1/4 slip directly at hd zeta and they shipped 3 weeks ago but the number doesnt work and they dont answer my Mails. ...

has anyone the same Problem?

I got the tracking # for my boxset and my 1/4 slip but everytime i try to track them it doesnt work.
I got the 1/4 slip directly at hd zeta and they shipped 3 weeks ago but the number doesnt work and they dont answer my Mails. ...

Where are you tracking the parcels? Have you tried aftership.com?

My Tracking number showed absolutely nothing at all as in 'info not yet available' with aftership who i use all the time but i got my Box Set yesterday so don't be surprised if it just arrives before any tracking info.

Status
Not open for further replies.