Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: 8th April, 2015
Price: ¥ 6,253
Purchase link: Amazon JP

whv.jpg

81XFdPqSwTL__SL1500_.jpg 51JWsiy5a1L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really disappointed with the number of releases opting for this artwork. Hoping for something better for the UK one, if it ever gets announced :)

I've read that in order for the human eye to tell any difference between 4K and 1080P picture you have to sit 7 feet or closer if you have a 65 inch TV and closer as you go down in size. So even if 4K material comes out you will need to upgrade both your TV and A/V Receiver or Amp/Preamp setup that is able to do 4K at 60FPS with HDMI 2.0 slots and is HDCP 2.2 compliant. That is my understanding, plus a new Blu Ray player. 4K will be for large home theaters and projectors for the foreseeable future because you will need a very large screen in order to appreciate it and a 50-60 inch TV just isn't goanna cut it. I just don't see that many people replacing their entire Home Theater. But I guess we will find out a lot over the next year in 4K sales, should be interesting.

I'm going with Future Shop Exclusive Steelbook and The Taiwan FuturePak, lately the quality of their FuturePak is really really nice !

I'll wait for the Japan one to go down in Price as it is waaaayyyy too expensive now, it's crazy. I have notice if we just wait lately Japan doesn't seem to sell out all their titles right away they stay in Stock much longer than they used to be, but again this is a gamble(but worth waiting at this price).

Nothing Yet confirmed it seems for UK, but many countries available and since it is Warner(excluding North America) it is Region Free

Ok Thanks, I'll leave it a little longer otherwise I may have to jump on another version. It's a blind buy for me though so I hope it's as good as everyone says..

if paramount is the production company that releases for the North American releases and has the logo on Spine, and supposedly warner for rest of the world - why does the Japan version on the steel Spine is WB but on Disk Pictures it has both logo paramount and WB ?

Ah man when the hell is the UK going to announce this. The wait is killing me. I'll import it if we dont get it but I'd rather buy it from my own country

Ah man when the hell is the UK going to announce this. The wait is killing me. I'll import it if we dont get it but I'd rather buy it from my own country
I'm not sure we will get it especially as there is going to be a Digibook released. I think you would have heard about it by now if there was one.

Reactions: Flloydo
if paramount is the production company that releases for the North American releases and has the logo on Spine, and supposedly warner for rest of the world - why does the Japan version on the steel Spine is WB but on Disk Pictures it has both logo paramount and WB ?

Because they are both production companies as well .