Ireland
Release date: August 7, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (sold out)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 1,000 copies

DDAEE7XXgAAarsl.jpg

11493919-2734494637672530.jpg 11493919-8154494637826811.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted one of these but I didn't order a copy because Zavvi's description says Region 2.

Which makes no sense to me since blu-ray regions are listed in letters aren't they? A B C.

I miss out on steelbooks too often because of such awful retailer information.

Retailers pretty much just give out the information they're given without question even f they make zero sense such as the Region coding you've mentioned. There's a site that usually gives pretty good region info out there. Quick google search will bring it up.

General rule of thumb though is Warner is usually Region Free along with Paramount and the newer Disney films. I think Universal is about 90% region free.

Studiocanal usually region lock their films whilst Fox will lock discs but they do it randomly like lock the USA version of a film to region A whilst the European version is B and C.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Stygian
His HDN username might not be his actual real name so that is why it might not show up on the list of warehouse staff
He also said he only recently started working for the hut warehouse

His HDN username might not be his actual real name so that is why it might not show up on the list of warehouse staff
He also said he only recently started working for the hut warehouse

I was going to say this (about the user name) but wasn't that another member who said they started working there?

Could be through an agency like Manpower or something.
Most likely is that through an agency a lot of warehouse staff are employed that way and would not be listed by the company they are doing warehouse work for as an employee

Where I work a lot of staff are agency staff and that for both truck drivers and warehouse

• Thanks
Reactions: marcnotrust
That's £1,376! :LOL:[/QUOTE

There's no order of 86 units and the team yesterday were asked to look into Lewis Watt - We do not employ anyone in our warehouse under that name.

That isn't my full name :naughty:

And the majority of people employed in your warehouse are agency workers so aren't actually employed by the HUT group.

I was on level 2 order picking. And one order was for a sh** load of copies. Don't quote me on the actual number as I picked 1000's of products in the shift but it was around that number

Maybe Stevo ordered them all :rolleyes::hilarious:

The buyer must of used multiple accounts but sent to the same address (obviously)

Don't agree with it one bit and if Lewis is in fact telling the truth then zavvi have been done

Have no interest in this release anyway as I have the glossy Canadian steel with better front art with the film cell but it's still wrong

There's no order of 86 units and the team yesterday were asked to look into Lewis Watt - We do not employ anyone in our warehouse under that name.

That isn't my full name :naughty:

And the majority of people employed in your warehouse are agency workers so aren't actually employed by the HUT group.

I was on level 2 order picking. And one order was for a sh** load of copies. Don't quote me on the actual number as I picked 1000's of products in the shift but it was around that number

RickyRicardoZavvi.jpg

Mine arrived today. Thinking now I should of just give it a miss. Pretty underwhelming. I have the media book which is far better.

What's the finish? Matte?

If it's matte than it will look so boring